“Perfect beachfront condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Stimulate your senses with Puerto Vallarta’s fiery sunsets.
The grand towers of Peninsula Vallarta stand out gloriously from across the bay. Enjoy the ocean breeze as it whisks through the elegant glass doors of the Lobby.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stimulate your senses with Puerto Vallarta’s fiery sunsets.
A panoramic view of the endless blue ocean welcomes you to your apartment.
Sip a glass of wine in front of the stunning ocean view from the kitchen.
Prepare all your favorite meals in a kitchen complete with top quality amenities.
Enjoy the morning’s breakfast overlooking an unforgettable view.
Breathe in the ocean view from the condo’s private balcony.
Wake up each morning in the master bedroom to the sound of soothing waves.
Take time to yourself in this private sitting area of your master bedroom.
Sink into an inviting bed in the 2nd master bedroom after a memorable day.
3rd Bedroom with ocean view.
4th Bedroom with comfy queen bed.
A deluxe spa awaits you in the lap of luxury.
Run with a view!
Take an evening dip in the Peninsula’s enchanting infinity pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
David M
“Perfect beachfront condo”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great location with beach access and amazing views. The condo is as wonderful as the pictures show. With floor to ceiling windows and doors almost everywhere, we enjoyed the views and light ocean breezes. Kids loved the massive pool ... Would highly recommend this condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
RawTalent...
Boise, Idaho
“Beyond my Expectaions, will stay there on my next visit”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

A group of friends and I, total of five people, stayed in Peninsula in May 2014. At first I didn't know what to expect, since I had never rented a vacation property through TripAdvisor and didn't know what to expect, since we usually stayed at hotels during our vacations.

Our experience was very pleasant from the time I booked the rental, to our arrivals to the time we left. The owner communicated with us very effectively and responded promptly, once I booked the property, I continued to have great communication with the property manager. Our arrival to the property went very smooth, Oswaldo (the person in charge of the property) was very professional and helpful, greeted us with a warm welcome and proceeded to show us the property, we only needed to get at hold of him once and he was easy to reach. I've been in the service field for over a decade and my standards of customer services are very demanding and all I can say is that the owner of the property and management exceeded my expectations.

The condo was on the 8th floor, and the view was just breathtaking,you could view most of the Puerto Vallarta bay from our balcony, we sat out on the balcony to have dinner and watch the beautiful sunsets every night during our stay, this property has the biggest and cleanest pool in whole Puerto Vallarta, the facility is very well kept inside and out. The condo was very spacious, HUGE kitchen, the rooms were very clean and with their own bathroom, needless to say, the condo was very well maintained and spotless throughout. The property is located close to everything, within a few minutes you can find a Walmart and in the opposite direction you'll find downtown Puerto Vallarta and a lot of shopping places on the way.

If you're planning a vacation with family and/or friends, this is definitely a place to consider, the quality of the property and service are well worth it, very friendly staff and if ocean view is a must on your list, this is definitely the place to stay, I highly recommend this property.

Our only complain is that our vacation was not long enough, but this is the place where we'll be staying at again during our next vacation in Puerto Vallarta.

We'll see you again soon Puerto Vallarta !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Vancouver
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Mexico City
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
21 Aug 2012
Thanks for the kind words! I, too, have to sit and soak in the view whenever I arrive. I’ll make sure we have two coffee grinders on your next trip! :-)
WA
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing