Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 85.00
from US$ 49.99
from US$ 55.00
2,922 results
All reviews taco tour churros tacos tuba water food stops el guero taco stand tortilla factory great tour walking tour mexican food highly recommend this tour food stands food was amazing downtown pv mexican culture highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

This is our first food tour and it was wonderful. Victor did an amazing job! We had lots of stops and plenty of great food. Every stop was great. Definitely recommend for some exercise, learning about the city and great food.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

What a great tour!! We did this on one of our first days in town, and revisted a couple of the vendors later in the week. It was also a good way to get the "lay of the land" for exploring. Come starving or you won't be able to finish your tacos!! I loved that they sent a map and photos of the tour by email so we had that info for later. Book this, you will be so happy you did!!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Bernardo was an amazing tour guide and was full of interesting facts and information. We absolutely loved each stop, as they all had their own special offering. Our favorites were the Mariscos Cisneros crab enchiladas and the Racilla (we wanted to bring some home!) and the Cucumber/Jalepeno margaritas at the little Bar La Playa (soo good!) This is a tour we will definitely do again next time we are in Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Definitely do a tour with Vallarta Food Tours! My partner and I were the only people on the tour and our guide Gio was super nice and knowledgeable. The stops were all delicious and we had awesome mini lessons on the culture. We got to see a lot of PV we probably wouldn’t have otherwise.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

This was the highlight of my trip! I did the Versalles Food Tour with Luis and it was so much more than I expected. Every restaurant chosen was fantastic and the food samples (& cocktails) were amazing. I also learned so much Mexican history. I highly recommend this tour. We went to six restaurants and a couple of them offered drinks as well. It made me want to move here. Thanks, Luis, for showing us such a good time :)