“Excellent !”

Add it.
French Riviera Bakery & Bistro
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Visiting from Belgium we like the French bread and croissants. When we are in PV we always miss good bread. With French Riviera Bakery we found what we like and we are happy to drive from the Marina to buy our daily bread and croissants !

Reviewed 8 September 2011

We stopped in for some chocolate croissants on the recommendation of family in Puerto Vallarta and we were not disappointed. I thought the price was very reasonable, and we enjoyed sit-down service with great coffee for less than we were paying for two Americanos and a pastry at our resort.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I was very pleased with the French Riviera Bakery and Bistro. My friends and I frequented this place on our last trip to P.V. We ate the lovely pastries and drank coffee.
The lemon tarte was incredible, The fruit tart was a close second.

My last night I went for the fixed priced meal. I thought I would like my meal, but I loved it!
All the courses were great and the bread was just as you would get it in Paris. The staff was professional and welcoming.

I will repeat this great experience again when I return to P.V. next year!

Reviewed 11 June 2011

It's a lovely restaurant, physically, but with so much great, reasonably-priced food in Vallarta, this is not a place I or my dining companions plan to return to. The dinner wasn't terrible, but it was nothing special, either, and the portions were miserly. And it is simply way too overpriced.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

French Riviera Bistro is a welcome addition to Zona Romantica. Foie gras was the best we ever tasted, the presentation as an appetizer was great. But there is more than Foie Gras! Scallop rissoto was excellent, our friends loved the lamb and of course desserts are to die for. We live here more than half the year and we love food, and this is great food!