The 1 bedroom suite included a separate bedroom, sofa-bed living room, fully equipped kitchen (with microwave, stove, toaster, mixer, full size refrigerator, utensils, etc.). The view of the bay and PV is superb. You can hear the surf as you sleep. The private deck is huge...almost another room with dining room table, lounge chairs, etc. The bed is very comfortable. Two bathrooms, one near the door helpful for changing from the beach. The beach is fairly small and a bit rough, but you can still do some swimming. Not really a good walk into town but taxis are reasonable. The housekeeping is excellent and the staff is friendly and attentive. There are a few problems. One is extremely loud music from the hotel next door, with a DJ who shouts into the mike...this made enjoying the deck difficult at times: we had to close our sliding doors and turn on the air to avoid the noise. We were on an all-inclusive: the menu choices are fairly limited and the food is only so-so. The meat products are especially poor (hamburger, bacon, steak, etc.). We had a few mosquitoes at night, so a screen door would have been helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the master key to Paradise at Sunset Plaza Beach Resort All Inclusive & Spa. Our suites and rooms are designed with technology and comfort inspirited décor. Each one of these units features an amazing ocean view. Seduce your senses with our exclusive all inclusive plan, Haute cuisine, Premium Drinks, 24-Hour Butler and the most beautiful Puerto Vallarta Sunsets, all in one place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Plaza Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunset Plaza Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta