Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$ 82
SAVE US$ 6
US$ 82
SAVE US$ 6
TravelocityUS$ 82
CheapTicketsUS$ 82
Orbitz.comUS$ 82
All reviews fire pit rooftop pool romantic zone taco blackout shades plug ins local attractions perfect place to stay minute walk to the beach little touches within walking distance location is amazing full kitchen zona romantica would definitely stay here again comfortable bed hammocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for five nights in February. Due to a booking of the Standard room I booked by a guest for a month, Alecia, the awesome host, upgraded me to one of the lofts and it was awesome!! I loved the ability to just use a code to get into the building AND into my room - so convenient to not worry about keys, and if you have guest they can page your room and you can let them in from there. Loved this feature! The room was whimsically decorated and comfortable. The shower in the bathroom was amazing!!!! Alecia was very responsive to any messages and questions. There's a safe large enough for a laptop and she provided a bag and towels for the beach, too! The a/c works well, too! The blackout shades were awesome to have in the bedroom. They blocked out a lot of light (but not the darn rooster crowing next door ). My only minor critique is that the doors to the units do not have a sound proof seal and you can hear the other guest's dogs or music from their units.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Alecia Masters, Owner at Lofts On Basilio, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks for your review! It was great hosting you. I hope you return again very soon :)

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Wow! Alecia is so sweet! She was very responsive and timely with her communication. The location is amazing. A couple of blocks away from panchos tacos + some cute coffee shops and vinos/la playa (you can get lots of tequila at these two locations for cheap lol). We had the lower level loft so we didn’t get a street view and no natural lighting but it was still a cute room and once again, location is everything!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2021

This was the second time I’ve stayed at one of the lofts in this building and it was even better than the first. Beautiful amenities (including the amazing rooftop with pool, gas fireplace and grill), comfy beds and pillows, and the whole place was sparkling clean. Definitely our go-to spot in PV from now on!

Room tip: Evenly numbered lofts are on the backside of the building and a little quieter, but missing the view is a trade-off.
Date of stay: February 2021
Alecia Masters, Owner at Lofts On Basilio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

It is always amazing hosting you!!! Hurry back soon. We love hearing we are your new go-to place to stay.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Amazing place at a great value with so many nice little touches like Alexa music in the elevators . We stayed downstairs in one of the well appointed hotel rooms but next time I come down I can’t wait to check out one of those lofts . The rooftop is an amazing place to watch the sunset , and if you’re lucky Alecias darling dog Jill might come visit you

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Alecia was an exceptional host while my partner and I stayed at her beautiful loft apt in Puerto Vallarta.

The place was pristine clean, with all the right touches. She was very communicative and accommodating.

The location was perfect as it was close to shops, restaurants, the beach and more.

I would strongly recommend anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta to stay at the Lofts On Basilio. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank James S
Alecia Masters, Owner at Lofts On Basilio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Awe, thanks guys!! It was all my pleasure to host you. I hope this is your favorite place to return to again and again. We will be here waiting for you. See you soon.