Don't listen to 'jkonstantis'. Apparently he knows how to use Tripadvisor to complain, but not to research his stay in advance! Nowhere in these reviews is the resort represented as on the beach. It is VERY clear that it is secluded on the golf course with a shuttle to their private beach club. He also thinks he shouldn't have to pay for the first day he stayed? The nerve!
I am currently on my last night of our 7 night stay and am so sad to leave. What a wonderful place. Gourmet food to die for, attentive and genuinely caring staff, along with quiet, beautiful surroundings makes this place a little bit of heaven on earth.
The complaints I may have if any are so overwhelmingly overshadowed by everything that Casa Velas gets right that you feel nit picky for even bringing them up. Things like the Mosquitos, or non-gratis spa, but bring a can of OFF and get a massage on the beach from a vendor and those complaints are quickly forgotten.
Our experience here has been incredible and I would eagerly recommend the Casa Velas to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique