Just returned from 8 days at Casa Velas. This was our second time there, and it had been 3 years since our last trip. I cant say enough about the service and facility. I had been planning this event to celebrate my 40th Birthday with some close friends (3 couples in total), and had reached out to CV for the arrangements. We were able to negotiate a great deal for each of us, that included a $300 credit towards the SPA or Golf, of which we did both.
Upon arrival it was great to see some familiar faces, such as Jorge, Fredy and Beny. And even nicer that each of our rooms had a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries. This is in addition to the normal all inclusive items in the mini bar. After that each day was met with a day of tanning at the pool and just relaxing. We ate both at CV as well as at the sister resorts - Velas Vallarta and Grand Velas. As a group we at at the French Rest at the Grand Velas, while some of the group did a couples night at the Italian, both of which got rave reviews from the group.
And for the most special dinner, we were able to celebrate my Birthday at the Beach Club. The hotel General Manager had hear it was my birthday and set up a special dinner for just the 6 of us at the beach club. It was amazing. We had spoken to the head of the beach club, and he and the chefs put together a wonderful dinner menu. Truly an amazing way to end the week and celebrate my birthday.
In the end we all left knowing we had a vacation that may never be topped. Thanks to Casa Velas for making this such a special week!!
Here are some of the people we would like to give a shout out too, for making this so memorable. Jorge, Fredy, Richardo, Rene, Beny and the several others who's names I may be forgetting...thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the perfect resort retreat in the Mexican Pacific Riviera, where luxury and romanticism combine in perfect harmony. Resembling a private estate, Casa Velas offers Condé Nast and AAA award-winning service in a casually elegant and intimate boutique atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta. This boutique hotel enjoys a garden setting surrounded by the Marina Vallarta Golf Course. A beachside experience waits just three minutes away at your private Ocean Club, with stunning sunsets and memorable dining. Unlimited transport is available day and night to whisk you to the golden shores of the Mexican Pacific. The Ocean Club is a place of supreme peace and tranquility for enjoying an infinity pool, jacuzzi and terrace with impressive ocean views. Our luxurious getaway invites you to enjoy the comforting sounds and vibrant colors of the tropics as you discover the true meaning of relaxation and luxury at an all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resort paradise. Recently chosen as one of the Top 10 hotels in Mexico and the Caribbean in three categories - Luxury, Relaxation/Spa and Hotel for Romance - by TripAdvisor®, Casa Velas is an enchanting destination where simple pleasures rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique