Let me start out by saying this is a 3 star property at best,keep that in mind and you won't be disappointed. I booked a superior room and I got lucky-huge room on the 7th floor(7023) with great views and a large terrace, The hotel is in a beautiful location-right on the canal leading into the marina so you can sit and watch the boats go by. With a little more care and attention this property could be so much more.
shops and good restaurants nearby(try Victors...good seafood, reasonable prices and GREAT atmosphere)
beautiful location on the Marina
the grounds are lovely and well maintained
staff at the a la carte are very attentive-a shout out to Daniel here
dinners at the a la carte were good
Luisa at the breakfast grill does eggs on request YUM!
the bus to El Centro stops right outside the gate-easy to get to the Malecon
free in-room safe
my room was kept cleaned with lots of towels although sometimes no maid service until 4-5pm
the "daily activities at the pool" "non motorized water sports" and "nightly theme shows" that are advertized are virtually non-existant
with the exception of Mexican Night the dinner buffets were not good(and I'm not a picky eater)
trying to get a cup of coffee at breakfast was virtually impossible-the staff were more interested in socializing than taking care of the guests-the two exceptions to this were Pablo and Roberto
there was a private party on the pool deck one night that went on until 3am disturbing many guests
I wanted to book tours through the "Concierge" it's a vacation club sales pitch-avoid at all costs!!
I like PV and have been there several times before...not sure if I would stay at the Vamar again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vamar VallartaThe perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break with your family, a romantic getaway or that special occasion… Relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens and experience the unique combination of excellent service, a spectacular natural environment and the characteristic beauty of the sea and beach of Puerto Vallarta.The best location in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, our exceptional all-inclusive concept, wonderful views of one of the largest Marinas in Mexico and the spectacular Banderas Bay, the largest in our country are the ideal setting for enjoy a stress less experience. Your kids will enjoy the special area we have prepared for them, while you renew in the quiet of our special section for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina And Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Embarcadero Pacifico Club
- Embarcadero Pacifico Puerto Vallarta
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Embarcadero Pacifico