I say beware because of hidden charges and limited access to things such as the pool and services. We are staying here right now with an all inclusive package, which is really partly inclusive. We stayed here a few years ago and it was truly all inclusive, however that is not the case now. If you have all inclusive you cannot order off the menu for breakfast, only the buffet. You can only use one of the pool bars, only drink tap beer, no cans or top shelf drinks. You also have to pay $10 a DAY to use the fridge in your room, because of course that too does not come with the all inclusive package. They do not sell beer in the two stores either. You also need to note the CONVENTION center on the name. There is currently a large company doing an event here which means the hotel guests have no rights what so ever. They currently have half the pool area empty for the company event, this was the same thing yesterday. They did not use the space until 6 pm, so half the pool sat empty for the entire day for no reason. They will not let you put chairs there because that is "for the group". They have been playing loud, I mean loud music until 11pm the last two nights making it very very hard to sleep. The hotel also plays music by the pool very loud and some songs, I counted 3 that include the F word which was a nice touch for all the kids around the pool. We stayed here a few years ago and it was truley all inclusive, that has changed and I would not suggest staying here and I certainly would not do the partially inclusive package that is sold as an all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport, our resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offers many opportnities to appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon or enjoy easy travel on a business or leisure trip. Stay with us and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church. Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton