Courteous and knowledgeable staff to book you in to the hotel. Rooms are clean and basic but the location is great if you want to stay in the heart of old town Vallarta. Great restaurants and cafes just outside the door and the beach is a short walk away. The air conditioner is not one those that blasts cold air on you. It gently cools the room and makes for a good nights sleep. The room we stayed in, #215, was on the side of the hotel which is on a major bus route so it was somewhat noisy. The room had a large window which made it somewhat more airy. Some of the other rooms have small small windows so they seemed a little claustrophobic to me. The bathroom in our room which smelly so that was unpleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta