“Meh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I used to look forward to having dinner here. It seems the quality has slipped a bit. Plus the service seemed a bit rushed.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

People “waiters” are RUDE, RACIST and BAD HUMOR with an horrible attitude, never gave us a table, don’t respect the reservations, they gave me and my friends a time waiting when theres NOBODY in the place just because they don’t want to clean and move the tables together.
The manager never came to face us.
WORST RESTAURANT IN TOWN even though they made a remodel.
This wasn’t the first time of bad time in this ugly restaurant, people is the worst. Every year is the same and worst treatment! NEVER AN OPTION!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had dinner here. It was not bad. I had the baja fish tacos and husband had the sizzling fajita plate with steak, sausage, fish and shrimps. My fish tacos were average. The fish had no flavor, but they gave us a lot of different sauces. I didn´t order shrimps because all the ways that they prepared them sounded like they were drenched in butter. I tried the shrimp on husbands order and they were dripping in butter. After 7 p.m. it was so dark in there that people were using the lights on their phones to read the menu. We were able to use a credit card, no problem. Probably would not go back. Service was fine.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty good food. The portion sizes were big. We went on a Friday night and still were able to be seated quickly. Waited to have our order taken then receive the food about an hour.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Went on a Thursday night. It was packed, took a while for a waiter to come by for our order. Food came and its was just average. I have had better in the mid west. When we finished, it took quite a time for the check to get back to us. It was loud, busy and staff was over worked.