“Good portion sizes. Service a little slow. ”
Review of Fajita Republic

Fajita Republic
Ranked #213 of 1,182 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty good food. The portion sizes were big. We went on a Friday night and still were able to be seated quickly. Waited to have our order taken then receive the food about an hour.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Went on a Thursday night. It was packed, took a while for a waiter to come by for our order. Food came and its was just average. I have had better in the mid west. When we finished, it took quite a time for the check to get back to us. It was loud, busy and staff was over worked.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This restaurant is in downtown PVR....has always had good food and for the price the portions are a good size. If your going to have a full coarse dinner you don't want to eat an appitizer....I just usually have two appies and I can barely get thru those.
Reasonably priced and you can sit inside or out.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

They seem to be missing a hostess when we stopped. Waited for a few minutes before some one acknowledged us, servers walked by without any notice, but when we were seen, we were seated right away.
Took a few minutes to place a drink order, but they arrived shortly after. The chips tasted like they were store bought and the salsa was bland, there are certainly more interesting chips and salsa at other restaurants.
Beer battered shrimp were incredible, light and plentiful. Comes with a nicely done twice baked potato. There were enough shrimp to provide one or two to share with dining companion! Surfing Cow, skirt steak and shrimp, was a nice choice as well, with four garlic shrimp on top of the steak. Not sure of the size of the steak, but probably 4 - 6 ounces.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I keep giving them a try each year, and each time I say I won't go back. Just OK food, but for the price, I put poor. There are too many other places in the neighborhood with excellent food for a much lower price. I miss their old garden/old mexico garden and fabulous fajitas. The big city décor is just not what I'm looking for when I'm in the Romantic Zone.