1,277 results
All reviewshotel is excellentbeautiful view of the oceangreat vacationexchange ratestone islandoceanaoxxowaitersfelipeblastblendermargaritashousekeeper
Reviewed 26 October 2017

If your Spanish n like loud, this is the place for you. Staff was helpful as they could be with language barrier, breakfast buffet was resonably priced n good. My room had a wonderful view of both pool n ocean. But I couldn't rest with an afternoon nap. By 10am to 4am, loud music at the pool or next door club or band on the beach that plays for tips till late at nite. If u like this its fun n lively.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stayed 3 nights. Room was large and clean. Views were amazing. Staff was very attentive, helpful, and friendly. While I was the only "gringo" I saw in the place, other than a few looks, I felt welcomed and invited. The hotel was undergoing construction, so it was a little noisy by the pool area. Access to the beach was great. We opted to not pay for the breakfast buffet, but after a bad first dinner at a nearby 4.5 star rated restaurant, we opted to pay for the breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet was actually very good. For dinner, we ate out. In room safe was a nice feature. For the improvements. Had a small issue with my fiancé not being listed on the room. I made note of this that I would be joined by her, and I even attempted to contact the hotel prior to arrival, but no one never contacted me, and she wasn't added prior to arrival. It was a simple process to add her, but communication could be better. The first day we arrived, there was bottled water in the room, but none the following days. I spoke with others who travel to Mexico, and was told this was standard practice. Bottled water service each day would have been a nice feature. The latch system for the balcony was a little concerning, and didn't seem very secure. We never could get the shower to provide much hot water, but the sink water was hot. Overall, this was a very nice hotel, and I would stay there again. The hotel breakfast is worth the price, in room safe worked as designed, room was kept clean, lobby staff were very helpful. Lobby staff spoke perfect English. In fairness to the hotel, we did not complain about not having bottled water or lack of hot water for the shower, so the staff did not get a chance to address the issues. In the U.S., the price for the hotel would be considered as budget, but it is midrange for what I looked at in Mexico.

Room Tip: Room 408 was right off the elevator. The "ding" from the elevator gets a little noisy late at night. Views were great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
conciergeAna, CONCIERGE at Oceano Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

appreciable Brian D :

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience at Hoteles Palace.

We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay.

For us your comments are of great importance as they give us feedback on services in which we meet your expectations.

In the name of the person and management we wish to give us the opportunity to return to attend them in this his house Palace Hotels.

Ana Maria Valdes G.
Concierge

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took off to Mazatlan for a week in January. The oceano palace seemed like a long shot as there was no pictures on the website. We got there in the morning and they refused to give us our wristbands before 3pm, but offered us a drink and meal voucher. We changed in the bathrooms and hit the beach.
The beach was big with lots of chairs and cabanas. The only downside was the amount of sales people bothering you. They settle down after your first day. The sand was clean and the water was rough but not enough to knock you off your feet.
The pool was nice but the swim up bar was closed and we never got a straight answer as to why since they staff didn't speak good english.
The food at the buffet was good, but there wasn't much selection. The nice thing about this hotel is you can use the pools at the sister hotels pacific palace and luna palace. With an all inclusive stay you also get three reservations at the a la cartes. These restaurants were amazing and I suggest you go!
The drinks were okay, their menu didn't have much on it. Since the bartenders didn't speak english it was hard to get anything different. Though when i pointed to each individual thing and told them when to stop they still managed to make me a purple haze lol.
The room was freshly renovated, but make sure you book a room facing the ocean. Our room didn't have a balcony, And the clubs across the street played loud music that rattled the windows into the night.
All around i would come back to this hotel as it was clean and comfortable!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frogtoes17
conciergeAna, CONCIERGE at Oceano Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Appreciable Frogtoes17;
Thank you very much for taking the time and share your experience at Hoteles Palace:
We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay. We deeply regret that some of our services have not met your expectations of care and service.
On behalf of the staff and management, we apologize and the opportunity to receive them in the near future.
We are confident that we can change your perspective on our services.

Ana Maria Valdes G:
Concierg

Reviewed 26 July 2017

exelent hoteloceano palace I stay with mu family in roon 7003 ocean view roomwiyh balcony room was clea serviceat the hotelits good front desk people are friendly food at the restaurate la terraza exelent

Room Tip: recomended ocean view room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank victor s
conciergeAna, concierge at Oceano Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience of our Palace Hotels.
We are glad to know that you enjoy the facilities. On behalf of the staff and management I thank you for waiting for us to take care of you again in the future.

Ana Maria Valdes G:
Concierge

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean there was a small kitchen with a fridge, coffee maker, toaster, blender and a service set for 4 which were locked until housekeeping came to unlock and do a quick inventory. The wifi was nothing less than horrible and the front desk person was rude I think it's a requirement to be rude in order to work the front desk. They offer a timeshare option which I immediately declined although the views are pretty I don't believe in paying for bad service. Needless to say I won't be recommending nor returning to Océano Palace nor any of their sister hotels.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family