“Amazing!!”

Topolo
Ranked #2 of 546 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the locals recommended this restaurant. It has a wonderful atmosphere. Homemade salsa was prepared at our table. The food was crazy good! I had the seafood enchiladas and there was so much food on the plate that I couldn’t eat it all. Service was perfect. I highly recommend this establishment!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant has consistent good food, fabulous wait staff and such a romantic ambiance. They also make fresh salsa at your table to the temperature you want. Different days have different music and the night we went they had a lovely solo guitarist. Wine pours are generous, desserts are home made and delicious. This place never disappoints.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Best food and atmosphere of the whole trip. The fresh made salsa, the decor, the music, and then the food! I want to go back for sure!

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

We are at Topolo three times during our three week stay in Mazatlan. We believe it is the best restaurant in Mazatlan. Topolo is located just two blocks from the City Square (the Machado), has great live dinner music and a fantastic atmosphere. Best of all, the food and service are consistently great. My wife and I like the cilantro shrimp and tequila shrimp, but our family and friends have enjoyed virtually everything on the menu.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I stopped for lunch and the place was not busy. I was seated immediately and brought chips and a salsa of black beans and corn. Then a server came to my table and made a fresh tomato salsa to my level of preferred spice in a molcajete. The salmon I ordered was perfectly grilled with a delicious mango sauce on the side. Vegetarian options are limited but available

2  Thank dawnfitzpm