“Hot springs tours”
Review of Mazatlan Tours

Mazatlan Tours
Ranked #9 of 54 Tours in Mazatlan
More attraction details
Owner description: Mazatlan's #1 tours and excursions company. Stone Island tours, Snorkeling trips, sightseeing tours, whale watching, airport transfers, cruise shore excursions and more. Featuring a popular no-port, no-pay policy for cruise passengers and Mazatlan's only discount card free with every reservation, Mazatlan Tours is your home for fun things to do on your vacation. Let us show you the wonders of Mazatlan.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

bus out bus back
Long ride about an hour, but a few stops to check out....
1- how they make tortillas
2- how the make leather
3- the plants to make tequila
4- hot springs
Go in first hot spring for 10 minutes (30 minutes max)
Go to second hot spring for 10....really hot

in 24 reviews
"small bus"
"half the cost"
in 2 reviews
"transportation from the airport"
"the cliff"
in 8 reviews
"great company"
"fantastic tour"

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Oh the irony! Booked with Mazatlan Tours because they mentioned that they don't have timeshare salespeople on their buses. Guess what? They most certainly do! And it took quite some time to convince the gentleman that "no" meant "hell no." Not only that, they were late for pick up on the return trip - nearly 20 minutes. Calling their phone number did no good - you couldn't get a human being. Would NEVER use them again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Mazatlan Tours by Johann and Sandra is a very professional company. I called them several weeks ago wanting to book a special private tour with a large van for 6 people. I was trying to schedule 2 different Tours, one in Mazatlan and one in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I spoke with Chat Customer Service Specialists Gabriela, Andres, and mostly Danny over a few days. All of the Chat Reps had a very professional and nice attitude with me, and answered my questions. Because I called back so many times with so many requests for special items, they finally transferred me to Andrea who was the Customer Care Team Coach or " The Boss ". Andrea was one of the nicest and most knowledgeable tourist industry people I have every dealt with, as she called me many times, answering all of my questions and concerns and scheduling all of the items I wanted to have in and on our Tours. If I could give this company a 10 star rating I would. I gave them so many different wants and needs that I wanted to have on our Tours, and they never tried to step away from any of them. They kept working until they accomplished them all. Both Tours and Tour Guides, and Drivers were fantastic. And Please, people who are reading this review, DO NOT be afraid to make reservations with a company outside the USA. Because I hear this a lot from people who travel who say, " Can I trust Any Tour Company in a Foreign Country " YES ! this company is better than a lot of companies in the USA or that cruise ships provide. Thank You Andrea for your great work on my Tours, I will be calling you again on our next trip back to this area in November.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Customer service was very easy to get a hold of, with a direct phone number and an instant chat feature which I used to ask all the questions and book the excursion directly through the chat window. We did the Stone island tour with lunch and beach activities included, and it was DEFINITELY worth the money. We had a 1 hour catamaran tour around the bay, "mexican limousine" on stone island down to the beach, went horse back riding on the beach, and banana boating. the food served was delicious, and the open bar was so-so, but at least it was included. Would definitely book through this company again!

2  Thank Jennifer K