Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cancel your tour and take a Plumonia

The Plumonia cabbies know where all the tours go and where all the tourists want to visit. Some of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
S7409DDpauls
Mission Viejo CA, United States
A MUST do....book it

If you are going to Mazatlán this is a MUST do during your visit! The whole day was seamless and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Eric S
Aliso Viejo, California

Recommended experiences in and around Mazatlan
from US$ 55.00
from US$ 50.00
from US$ 29.99
ATV's
4 Reviews
from US$ 90.00
More Info
All reviews city tour cruise ship stone island small bus airport shuttle half the cost the cliff beach activities horseback riding interesting tour flower market combo plate always on time deer island boogie boarding day tour great company
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Mazatlan Tours by Johann and Sandra is a very professional company. I called them several weeks ago wanting to book a special private tour with a large van for 6 people. I was trying to schedule 2 different Tours, one in Mazatlan and one in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I spoke with Chat Customer Service Specialists Gabriela, Andres, and mostly Danny over a few days. All of the Chat Reps had a very professional and nice attitude with me, and answered my questions. Because I called back so many times with so many requests for special items, they finally transferred me to Andrea who was the Customer Care Team Coach or " The Boss ". Andrea was one of the nicest and most knowledgeable tourist industry people I have every dealt with, as she called me many times, answering all of my questions and concerns and scheduling all of the items I wanted to have in and on our Tours. If I could give this company a 10 star rating I would. I gave them so many different wants and needs that I wanted to have on our Tours, and they never tried to step away from any of them. They kept working until they accomplished them all. Both Tours and Tour Guides, and Drivers were fantastic. And Please, people who are reading this review, DO NOT be afraid to make reservations with a company outside the USA. Because I hear this a lot from people who travel who say, " Can I trust Any Tour Company in a Foreign Country " YES ! this company is better than a lot of companies in the USA or that cruise ships provide. Thank You Andrea for your great work on my Tours, I will be calling you again on our next trip back to this area in November.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Customer service was very easy to get a hold of, with a direct phone number and an instant chat feature which I used to ask all the questions and book the excursion directly through the chat window. We did the Stone island tour with lunch and beach activities included, and it was DEFINITELY worth the money. We had a 1 hour catamaran tour around the bay, "mexican limousine" on stone island down to the beach, went horse back riding on the beach, and banana boating. the food served was delicious, and the open bar was so-so, but at least it was included. Would definitely book through this company again!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic value! This tour exceeded my expectations and the others in our group. It was the highlight of our cruise ports especially the stone island part with horse back riding, open bar, beautiful beach and the loveliest people. Thx so much!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We scheduled a private sunset tour for our wedding guests (party of 60) and it was absolutely wonderful! The 50ft catamaran was more than spacious for our large group and included an upper and lower deck. We chose to go with the all inclusive (drinks and snacks) option and it worked out great. The food was typical snack items, but the amount was plentiful and the drinks were made to order. We enjoyed watching the beautiful sunset and scenery and the kids dancing to the music! It was a fun time had by all. The bathrooms on the boat were nothing special, but we were thankful to have two restrooms on board. Lastly, the boat staff was exceptional, welcoming, and very accommodating. The only downside to the trip was the transportation. Half of our large group had to wait on either end for the next available van to the marina and back to the hotel. We expected a bus, or two large vans at the same time to transport everyone at once.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Our tour guide, Marco, was amazingly informative with a great sense of humour. The tequila plant tour & shopping in the La Noria area was very interesting & the cost reasonable. We bought several unique items as well to take home to Canada, including , of course, a bottle of the best tequila at the factory...Ola !

Date of experience: January 2018