“Sweet Potato Fries!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Maine
“Sweet Potato Fries!!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

There are plenty of wonderful reasons to go the Saloon and all their food is excellent but I have to say that the sweet potato fries keep me coming back again and again...last time I had the Reuben Sandwich and asked to supplement the fries for sweet fries and it was delicious!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Regina Sask Canada
“Feeling like you're at home”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We have gone there in passed years as we frequented another bar with other friends but this year it was time for a change of people and atmosphere. Okay, their drinks are dynomite like the previous reviewer said. The 2 owners mingle with the customers and try to make them feel at home. Their h/h is from 3-6 and also have half price appitizers so you can't beat that. They have a basic sports bar menu but HUGE servings. They also have daily specials for people that want some comfort food. Liver and onions on Sun, cabbage rolls(I think on Wed), different kinds of fish on Fri and other specails that I can't recall. Was there for Superbowl and the place was packed. The person at the table beside me had ordered the big burger on the menu. what a hoot watching him try to eat the burger. needed a knife and fork that's for sure!!!!
If you've been there once the waiters will remember you and probably what you ordered the last time you were there. They're are always attentive and do their best to serve you.
See you next year at our new favourite h/h.

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Go for the Margueritas, the Food & the Fun”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The absolute best Margueritas in Maz this season. I had 2 of the le Grandes on Happy Hour my first trip there and don't remember walking home. The food is great and the atmosphere is fun. The staff is friendly & helpful. If you're a sports fan they've got lots of screens including a "big" one. Meet you there next February when I'm down. You can buy me a drink for turning you onto this place.

Mazatlan, Mexico
“Good food, lots of sports and more”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I go to the Sports Saloon each time I go to Mazatlan and every time I go I enjoy it more. They have added music to the entertainment ...so not just sports and the menu just keeps getting better and better. I am a female and feel comfortable going to the Saloon alone for a happy hour drink or meeting my friends later for Karoke. It is a little piece of home.

Calgary, Canada
“A little piece of home”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We have gone several times to the Saloon and each time we go the experience gets better. It was a great way place to watch the Superbowl....the place was packed and every seat in the bar had a great view of one of the many tv's. The items on the menu make you feel like you're sitting at a sports bar in Canada...except with better atmosphere. The service is amazing....each time we go Shelley does a great job of making us feel welcome. I very much recommend making this a stop for anyone visiting Mazatlan!

• Visited January 2012