See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Amazing stay
2 weeks of pure delight.
This loft has everything, the view, the location, the settings ...everything.
To top it Linda the owner's mother and property manager,helpful, available at all times,
not invasive,such a wonderful inspiration !
Car recommended?: we did'nt have one and never missed it. Very good bus services, cheap. One should know though that there is some climbing to get back but we loved it.
Stayed March 2014Submitted April 13, 2014Source VRBO
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Romantic getaway

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariette1941
Reviewed 20 July 2014

the best place ever!!! peacefull , clean and perfect for families with kids :) we went last year with my husband and my kids ( 2 & 5) we really enjoy this amazing place and our kids would not want to leave ...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We recomend this place, is nicely located with a nice view and super clean. We are comming back next year and for sure we will stay there again. We have stayed in other places before and this one is by far the best.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lovely place, perfect weather, and beautiful settings just the best place to relax ;) I would recommend it to anyone family, couples or just to singles over and over again. Can't wait to go there with my family.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Vacation home was the best experience, the view is amazing, my family and I enjoyed our stayed here totally worth every dollar, really comfortable and their on top of their maintenance. I totally recommend this vacation home to anyone who wants to feel like their are at home while traveling. :)

• Stayed: June 2014