See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2014

the best place ever!!! peacefull , clean and perfect for families with kids :) we went last year with my husband and my kids ( 2 & 5) we really enjoy this amazing place and our kids would not want to leave ...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We recomend this place, is nicely located with a nice view and super clean. We are comming back next year and for sure we will stay there again. We have stayed in other places before and this one is by far the best.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lovely place, perfect weather, and beautiful settings just the best place to relax ;) I would recommend it to anyone family, couples or just to singles over and over again. Can't wait to go there with my family.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Vacation home was the best experience, the view is amazing, my family and I enjoyed our stayed here totally worth every dollar, really comfortable and their on top of their maintenance. I totally recommend this vacation home to anyone who wants to feel like their are at home while traveling. :)

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I were so lucky to find this beautiful place on the top of the hills. We enjoyed very much staying at the terrace and look at the 180º view. The place were very clean and comfortable that you feel like home. The washer/dryer machine in the unit was very helpful.
We love the walking distance to the beach and town. Good food, great atmosphere and very kind people is what you can expect here in Manzanillo. Definitely we'll come back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel