All reviews sea view swimming pool reception area within walking distance clean rooms pacific coast recommend this hotel the air conditioning waves balcony silvia trinkets walmart housekeeping weekends internet locals
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I went to manzanillo to meet somebody and i reserved this hotel because it was on beach and very reasnable priced..
You can this hotel is value for your money.. they have swimming pool, restaurant and big space for parking..i think most of the rooms are sea facing and simple and clean.. they can improve on reception area and rooms can be better painted...
Rest.. of the things as staff and other things were fine and location is very centrally... good thing about it..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rakesh L
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I will never go to this hotel ever! They told my wife and I in front of her mother that she was not allowed on the premises unless we paid and extra "visitor fee" of $250 pesos. She had no intention of staying the night there and made that clear to the reception desk the first day we arrived. She told them "just so it's clear I am just visiting with them during the day and I will go home in the evening, I live near by". It made my mother in law feel not welcomed that they would not allow for her to just sit in our room with us or sit by the pool. She was not using any of the facilities or costing them any extra money that they would have to charge an extra fee. If that was really a rule there they should have told us that the first day when she said she was going to be visiting with us. Instead they waited until the second day, making it seem as if they just decided that they wanted to try and get more money out of us because my wife and I are not from here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Hotel Marbella is located on the mainstrip with the front of the hotel facing the business street and the back facing the ocean. The majority if not all the rooms face the bay and have good sized balconies. All rooms are equipped with cable TV and free wifi. My single room had a king sized bed; was spotlessly clean and totally comfortable. The room was equipped with AC and a wall mounted flat screen TV.
Two swimming pools and a surplus of pool-side furniture rounded out the amenities.
The on sight restaurant was basic with a reasonably varied menu and good prices.
Overall good value for the money and merits a return visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Miltonito
MARBELLAMANZANILLO, Ventas at Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

!Thank you for your comments! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had an ocean view room. It was quiet and peaceful. The price was right. We had a good breakfast and a dinner while there. The only bad thing was one night we were coming from the office to eat dinner and as I approached the dining room door the host turned the sign to closed. I asked if we could eat and he said no. I thought that to be poor customer service on his part. Because of this we ate somewhere each meal of our week.

Room Tip: Our ocean view room was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig G
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I and my friend family booked a room for 4 people for a day. While booking it was clearly mentioned that, it is for 4 people and the price was 1040 pesos. But, while we are checking-in, they say the booking is for only 2 people. I don’t understand how terribly they can lie. In fact, after booking, my friend were sent separate email to hotel with booking reference number saying “out checking in time to will be Jan 6th – Friday night and it is for 4 people, and the hotel confirmed the same in email saying “okay, the room will be available on Jan 6th Friday night. But while we are checking-in they were saying “we have two different room and the price 1040 is for 2 people. For 4, we need to book 2 different rooms or pay 1700.

In my entire travel in Mexico so far in last 8 months, this is the worst hotel I visited. They say, if you want take the room, or leave it. At night time, at 10 pm with my friend’s parents who are over 85 years old, we were about to leave. While leaving, they are bargaining the price to 400+ or 300+. As it was almost might night, we agreed to pay extra 300 pesos than actual booking price and took the room for nothing.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family