See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Just what I was looking for, nice, clean, well designed hotel, still feels Mexican, but owned by a Swiss gentleman, Terry, and his lovely wife Tina from Laos. They are about to celebrate 30 years in Mexico, wow!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I was treated like a queen from the very hospitable owners . All the staff were very attentive to my needs. My room overlooked the beautiful pool. The hotel is within walking distance of four beaches,and town.Three minutes from a huge store where you can get everything you would possibly need or want. Did I forget to mention this place is beautiful ,quaint, and very clean? I stayed for two months. I want to return!

Room Tip: The best views are the rooms that over look the pool. 2nd floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I have always found the staff to be friendly and attentive and always willing to do extra for you to make your stay even more enjoyable
The rooms and suites are clean and comfortable
The grounds are constantly clean and up kept.
The owners ( Tina and Thierry) are on site every day.

L Echelote Resturant is Top notch.The plate presentation is terrific and service is unbeatable.
The Creme Caramel I had last night was the BEST I have ever tasted.
As always guys.... Thank You so MUCH.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My stay at Posada Eden Costa was exactly the vacation I needed, great service and I felt as if I was at my own home but better. The food was unbelievable at the restaurant and it's close to the beach so you can go relax after eating, or if you don't want to walk, the pool is nice is too!!
Definitely going back as soon as I get a chance again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fernando V
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Little, practical, pretty, simple and affordable. Close to a supermarket and buses. Great service, clean and the restaurant next door really good, number 5-7 in TripAdvisor, L'Echalote.

Cons: certain bathroom windows can be a bit exposed but can manage around ( I was in room 11), pool can be a bit noisy late but not too late.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family