We go here for the first week, breakfast & lunch are great but dinner isn't so we go in town to eat at nite so it works out great; very cheapy in town. The beach pool is good, we hang out at the 7th floor pool where it's just Canadians. Actually it's 99% Canadians who stay there.
Rooms are large and very clean, the staff are great and it's handy to the towns. Shuttles are quick to pick you up to take you around. This is NOT a place if you any problem walking. It is slowly changing, a few years ago there were less tourist in the area; it was old Mexico, they are promoting the area in the States so you know where this will eventually end up. Golf course it very nice and the caddies are very good. I would certainly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort