“A great day and a great guide”

White Shark Sport Fishing & Tours
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Huatulco
More attraction details
Owner description: White Shark Sport Fishing & Tours gives vacationers access to all the beautiful scenery, marine life, deep sea fishing and water activities that Bahias de Huatulco, Mexico has to offer. We pride ourselves on providing you a relaxing and worry-free experience. We customize every trip to make sure we fit the needs of your family & friends. Sport Fishing Bay Tours Snorkeling
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I only get to go deep sea fishing once a year at best and don't like leaving the selection of an outfitter to chance. The other revievs are correct. Jesus Vasquez is a great outfitter, with a nice boat, top gear, all of the safety equipment and even lunch and drinks. We had a great day. the inshore fishing was good and we tried for larger game but they didn't cooperate. I look forward to going fishing with Jesus again.
Butch Moore, Estes Park, Co, USA

2  Thank kokopelliinn

Reviewed 5 January 2012

As with everyone else, I read the reviews and then emailed Jesus to secure a date and time for our fishing adventure. He replied to the emails right away and answered all of my wife's questions (tons of them). So, even prior to us going down there we had secured the date and time with very little effort.
As for the day of fishing... We caught a ton of Tuna. So much, that I was thinking that I could not real in another. In addition to that we saw a ton of turtles, some dolphins, jumping manta-rays, and a sail fish. We did chase the Sail Fish, but alas it did not take the bait. I guess that is why it is called fishing, not catching. As for whales we did not see any that day, but the couple the day before did.
Jesus is very professional and a great fisherman. He really loves what he does and you will not be disappointed. I know I will be emailing him the next time I go down to lovely Huatulco!!

5  Thank Myles S
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We had 2 "Great" days with jesus and David on the "Waters of Huatulco". First day was fishing where we landed, 1 of the 2 Marlin (hooked at the same time), 1-Sail Fish, 1-Benito. Many other hits from other species. Second day spent with Jesus and David on the Bay Tour and Snorkeling. Davis showed us a whole new perspective on Ocean Life with his personal snorkeling guiding capabilities. Jesus is a very professional, desciptive, and understandable guide and fisherman. Takes his business above and beyond to satisfy his clients and the tourists visiting Huatulco. Jesus also hooked us up with his friend, Jose, for our Diving Excursion. As is Jesus, Jose another professional guide from the area.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I've been out on 4 separate occasions with Jesus and not once have I gone out and caught nothing. There is always entertainment to see when you are not fishing (dolphins/sea turtles/rays/whales). I would recommend anyone who is visiting Huatulco to spend a day fishing with Jesus, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Jesus handed me the rod and quickly chained the reel to the boat, Marlin he stated. I had never ever had an experience like this and most definitely was'nt prepared for the endurance. Jesus, David and myself took turns reeling for three hours where I took videos. With catch and release as a rule the intention was to get just one close up picture by the boat. Jesus grabbed the leader and started wrapping it around his hand and with one last head shake the Black Marlin broke the fatigued line. We all had a great day like we had been partners for years and that is why they call it fishing. Jesus estimated the size of the fish and you will have to ask him yourself. I will return for another adventure.