2,231 results
All reviews sunset bar bella vista beach club private pool bellavista restaurant room service every morning pink jeep hibiscus flowers fresh water pool private casita our honeymoon mini bar regular pool romantic dinner master suite view of the bay
Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stayed in a unit with a private pool. The hotel and room was beautiful. We had a view of the ocean and watched as boats and ships came into the covve. Room service was excellent and the food was well worth every penny.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

November 1st, 2010
Sunny & Breezy 86º F

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco !

Thank you very much for sharing your comments, regarding your recent stay at Las Brisas on Trip Advisor.

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your private pool casita, the beautiful view of Acapulco Bay and the food.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay, receive warm regards from beautiful Acapulco.

Guest Services

Reviewed 27 October 2010

My wife and I stayed at Las Brisas in October 2010 for six days. While I was a little concerned about vacationing in Acapulco because I had heard that it was a city past its prime, everything about our trip - from the hotel to our side trips - was great.

The trip started out on a positive note with Sebastian Hernandez (eskp_rsh@hotmail.com) picking us up from the airport. I found him friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Getting through the airport was straightforward. Sebastian made it even easier by eliminating the need to get a taxi or colectivo.

Las Brisas turned out to be an ideal place for us to stay. Our room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. We had a great view down the mountain side of Acapulco and the surrounding area. While our room came with a shared swimming pool, we ended up having no neighbors so we had the pool to ourselves. The staff at Las Brisas was very friendly and accommodating. The Sunset Bar offers a great view as the sun goes down.

To be fair, I was disappointed that Las Brisas charged $15 a day for internet access. When you pay for a nice place, you should not have to pay an additional fee for something that is free at so many other places.

We spent several days relaxing at Las Brisas' beach club. I loved the ocean pools surrounded by stone walls. No sand (in my opinion a good thing), just great views.

One day, we took a four hour bus to Taxco. Taxco is a quaint mountainside town full of arts, crafts, restaurants, and a few simple museums. It was a nice day away from the commercially developed Acapulco.

That is not to say Acapulco is without charm. We had Sebastian give us a tour of the city. He took us to the cliff divers, a Diego Rivera mozaic mural, Hotel los Flamingos, and a great beach seafood restaurant. Sebastian helped us appreciate the history and the culture of Acapulco. I especially thought he had great insights about Diego Rivera.

All and all, our trip was memorable - due in no small part to the nice accommodations at Las Brisas and Sebastian's knowledge of the history and culture of the area. I would go back again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

October 28, 2010
Sunny & Breezy 86º F

Dear sir:

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco !

Thank you very much for sharing your trip on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate your time to provide tips which will be very helpful to other who may be considering to stay with us.

We really appreciate the wonderful compliments to our sfaff and property, we are just happy to see you had a great vacation.

Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near-future, receive warm regards from beautiful Acapulco.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

My best friend and I had a holiday at Las Brisas in May 2010 and booked a Junior suite each. For two Ladies, we felt completely safe the whole time we were there. Rooms, services, and all staff were absolutely superb and attentive.
The gates through which you enter to get to your rooms have a metal sign, one side lets staff know they may enter - the other states that you do not wish to be disturbed. This instruction was never once ignored.
Solidad, the Lady who cleaned our rooms, was charming, swift, and thorough!
Those who delivered our breakfasts was as quiet as a Church Mouse! - neither of us ever heard him/her.
The hotel charges $20USD per day to cover tips. We both felt this was a wonderful, and extremely fair way to go about it. Apart from anything else, it means you are not tipping every individual independently. Personally, with the courtesy shown to us by everyone whilst we were there, it was worth every cent!
There was a superb young Lady called Karla - who was most helpful and was so willing to do anything to help us insofar as local information and restaurant recommendations.
I loved Las Brisas so much, I couldn't stop talking to my husband about it once I got back home to Texas. So much so, he's taking me back for my birthday in November!
Knowing all that lies ahead - I cannot wait!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VeryChoosyLady
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2010

October 26,2010
Sunny & Breezy 86ºF

Dear Madame:

On behalf of all of us here at Las Brisas Acapulco, I would like to personally thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We value your review which we know will be very helpful to others who may be considering a stay here.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments to our Staff and looking forward to hosting you and your husband next November, receive warm regards from beautiful Acapulco.

Guest Services

Reviewed 17 October 2010

The Hotel is very pretty and with a great view of Acapulpo´s bay.
Unfortunatelly, my credit card is still blocked with the amount of 300 dollars that is requested when you check in, even after I was charged with almost 300 of consumption at the check out. Its been such an annoying and long process! Our trip was almost 3 weeks ago and the Hotel has not been able to solve this matter.
I have called several times and sent a couple of emails and even so, I barelly could get in touch with any staff member or get any reasonable feedback.
I`m afraid this will change all the great memories we brought from our trip and I will not recommend the Hotel to our friends....

1  Thank Amandamluz
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2010

October 18th, 2010
Sunny & Breezy 86F

Dear Madame:

First of all please accept our most sincere apology for the inconvenience we have
may caused you in regards to your credit card.

For your information, I have addressed this important matter to our head of department involved and an immediate action has been taken today.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to have the opportunity of hosting you again in the not-too-distant-future.

Reviewed 7 October 2010

We reserved a Casita because we wanted our own PERSONAL pool. When we arrived they did not have our reservation but I had a copy so they checked us in. We rode the infamous Las Brisas jeep to our abode and we just kept climbing and climbing to the top of Las Brisas. We were within a few steps of the sunset bar and the only way to get any higher on the mountain would be to rent a house. The first thing we did was to jump into the pool and cool off while enjoying a panaramic view of acapulco. The Hibiscus surrounding the pool were very large and gorgeous. Several had been picked and placed in the pool. We loved the evening snacks with a bottle of wine and the breakfast (continental) that was served each morning in the window in our suite. Our location was very private and the staff very discreet and non invasive. We did go to the beach club and have since recognized it in some old movies. The food, view and location of the beach club was divine. We totally relaxed during our visit to Las Brisas. We were worried about security so we stayed within the boundaries of the resort. The resort was very secure and had several guards onsite so we felt safe. We would love to return someday.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ResortSpaLady
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2010

October 8th,2010
Sunny & Breezy 86F

Dear Madame:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Las Brisas Acapulco and for sharing your photos on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate the great comments regarding our Resort, since we want that all of our
guests feel a peaceful environment that turns to a memorable vacation.

Thank you for your preference and we all here at Las Brisas Acapulco look forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near-future.