2,268 results
All reviews sunset bar bella vista beach club private pool bellavista restaurant room service every morning pink jeep hibiscus flowers fresh water pool private casita our honeymoon salt water mini bar regular pool romantic dinner master suite
Reviewed 2 September 2009

Although our visit for our honeymoon was a little over a year ago, the memories are still vivid in our minds. Las Brisas is everything that you could expect in a plush resort and more! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They came to clean the pool, room, and to turn down the bedding daily. They brought breakfast each morning and small afternoon snacks. The pool was very private and relaxing.

Bellavista:
This is a MUST! The restaurant was very expensive but worth every penny. It's view of the bay at night was breathtaking! The oven roasted steak was so delicious that we went back a second time! We often ponder on the thought of taking a quick flight just to eat at the restaurant one more time.

Thanks Las Brisas for giving us the greatest honeymoon one could dream of!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingSalters
Reviewed 21 August 2009

Awesome place to spend a few days with your honey!!! Stay at a cabana with a private pool, you won't regret it. Great service staff, nice breakfast in your room and the best view you'll ever enjoy. Will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
TULIP50, Chief Concierge at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2009

Dear rcsHouston,

We will be more than glad to welcome you back in your casita, your home away from home!

Best regards,

The management

Reviewed 4 August 2009

I have been here a few times and just went there to write a review.

The hotel has a fantastic location between the old Acapulco and Diamante on a hill overlooking the bay. I would say the hotel environment is classic -70's- .

Each room "casita" has its own pool - there are semiprivate as well-. The fact that you have your own pool is great for couples but is also great for families with children. They can go to the pool and you can rest in your room.

The staff is great and always goes beyond your expectations.

You have to take a jeep - they pick you up- to go to the beach. There is not a lot of sand but they built a salt water pool where you can swim - or your children- with total tranquility. You can even find marine life on the pool, that is unusual in Acapulco.

Food in the places is excellent, although a bit pricey. If you are on a honeymoon it would be great to spend all the time in your casita and have all meals taken to the room.
Only please take note that great food has a price.

Across the street you will find a few restaurants. These are probably the most classiest in Acapulco.

Frequent guests are John Travolta, Enrique Yglesias, etc.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Worldtime

Dear Worldtime,

We appreciate your comments, we hope to see you back soon in our resort!

Best regards from the staff at the Pink & White Paradise!

Reviewed 29 July 2009

I travelled to this hotel in March of 2009. It was my first time travelling alone and how exciting was it to be welcomed by this beautiful hotel. My main reason for travelling was to rest, and this was the place to do it. As well, I love cats, and was so happy to have a regular visitor to the room (an orange and white tabby).

Acapulco is a pretty lively city, yet Las Brisas is a short drive away from the hustle. I also have to say that I had the most delicious turkey sandwich at the deli near the lobby. Anyone staying here, must check out the deli for lunch. Since I was there to relax, I didn't leave the hotel too many times. I have been to Acapulco before and know what the nightlife is like; this was not my reason for travelling here. I did order room service and was pleased with the food every time.

I do think that this hotel is THE perfect place for couples. It was also the perfect place for me to catch up on rest and relax in the private pool. I have been planning a trip to Las Brisas with my husband for the past couple of years, but he became very ill with cancer, and was not able to make it. He passed last summer and it was one of the reasons I wanted to visit Las Brisas since I knew he would be there in spirit..

I will definitely be visiting Las Brisas again as soon as I can.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank Jcatita

Dear Jcatita,

Thank you for your nice review, we hope to see you back in your casita soon!

Best regards from the Pink & White Paradise!

Reviewed 8 July 2009

My husband and I traveled to Las Brisas on our Honeymoon, and one year later are still telling people we meet about how wonderful it was! Las Brisas is everything you could possibly want in a romantic get away. I reccomend only leaving the hotel grounds if you have to because while Acapulco is beautiful, you can enjoy all the beauty of the city from your private balcony....or your private pool! The staff is the best I have ever seen, and I cannot wait until our next visit!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cocoshelton
TULIP50, Chief Concierge at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2009

Dear Guest,

Thank for your preference, we are glad to hear you had a great time and to know that we are part of your special memories!!!

Please let us know when you are coming back to welcome you at your casita here in Acapulco. Your home away from home.

Best regards,