“Nothing special ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We have been at the new Location which is great. We really enjoyed the daycare to drop off our 3 year old and enjoy the Food. Here is the Problem, I must say the service and Ambiente is very nice but this is more shine. We had pizzas and they are really nothing special, they are almost like frozen pizzas you buy at Walmart. I also had the impression that in general the restaurant thinks they are upscale but I must say they are far far away, run by young managers, they even come not to the table and ask if everything is ok. They need to raise the Standard of their food and be more warmer and welcoming. Will not come back, we stuck to the more traditionell restaurants in town!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I called and emailed for making a reservation and not able to get through.
I have not eaten here and I would like to.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Visited the new location in the trendy restaurant zone.
Service was great !!
I have been at this location about times even though it has recently opened.
Today I had a negative surprise when we had our main plate.
All 4 had for the first time a nice meat cut.
The flavor was good but to our surprise the meat was over cooked!! And it did not appear it was done over the flames !! But in the oven.
So that was like having a super over cooked filet. Really not good.
Everything else was very good. Our salmon and capersse entries were good.
Service was great and reservation is a must !!
Hope they take notice on this notice because the place and ambiance are really nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Incredible ambience, service and food! A must visit! It's inside the new il mercatto... had the 4 cheese pizza and lasagna... order both!

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

All the food we order was really good, the wine selection is small. The place is charming, really good environment. The place u comfortable, the service was good. The side vegetables has a nice difference flavor. I recommend it 100%. The restaurant is in downtown right informing of the alameda and easy to spot.