“Very good”

Galpao Do Brasil
Ranked #29 of 172 Restaurants in Saltillo
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Traditional Brazilian Rodizio Beef, pork, chicken, sausages , salads, Brazilian specialties , sweet and savory Pizzas
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Very good churrasqueria. I am saying that because the price is reflecting the food. There are not as much choices as in a churrasqueria in south america but it os already good. They have feijoada and othere typical dishes from Brazil. Meat was very good, but we didnt receive all they could offer, we had to ask several times for picaña and other cuts. At the end, it was very good. They should have chicken hearts and other chorizos because its very typical in Brazil. I was quite happy! You really have to try the grilled pineapple with cinamonn and chocolate powder.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

First let me say my husband loves this place. I'm not crazy about buffets or the wait for the right skewer of food- it's definitely an experience. First, there's a salad bar and they have a lot to choose from. I thought everything seemed to be covered in the same sauce so out of 25 options I only liked about 4. The drinks are nothing to get excited about- they have a sangría like one that I had and it was average. The service was in my opinion slow. I saw roast beef 3 times but the chicken only once. I'm not a heavy eater, but I don't like having to wait for my food. I felt like my plate was always missing a meat, so that was frustrating. I would suggest asking for a bigger serving when they come around because it's likely you'll never see that item again. You can ask for a particular item, but you'd have to know what to ask for. My husband loves their desert pizza, but I didn't care for it in the slightest. I think it's a great place to go if you want a bunch of meat on your plate and you like salad bars. It had a casual atmosphere so do NOT come if you're expecting something romantic. All that said, the meat is really good and different from anywhere you'll find.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We stumbled on this restaurant while staying in Saltillo. It didn't look like much from the outside but we were feeling adventurous. The inside is very nice and the wait staff was fabulous. The cost of the buffet and the meat service for one person was 230 pesos ($USD12.11) in March 2017 and it well worth it. The restaurant was clean and well organized with cloth tablecloths. The buffet items, salads and hot sides, were delicious. It was fine dining at mid-range cost.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

all the food was rotten or at least bad cooked i highly recommend you not to visit i garante you that it's nightmare

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you have a Salad Bar and you serve meat especially "picanha" in knives it doesnt mean you are a traditional Brazilian restaurant, and everyone that have visited a real brazilian churrasqueria or have being in Brazil will notice it. The bright side is that the salad bar offers a variety of ingredients to prepare a great salad on yourself so thats a plus. Where they should improve is the variety of the meat , and sometimes I feel they fill you with chicken, sausages and other kind cheap meat until they get to the real steaks like picanha and other pork meat. The traditional caipirinhas are OK, but far from a great one. The atmosphere is regular, brazilian music, brazilian colors etc, but every table is full of people from industries from the area.

The price is ok, a fixed price for all you can eat.

They dont have traditional brazilian desserts and every time I´ve being there, they never have PAO de Queijo!!! is like going to a mexican resutarant without hot sauce and tortillas, italian restaurants without pasta, japanese without sushi, etc... you have the point.