“Great Option to try Something Different (Brasil Grill)”
Review of Galpao Do Brasil

Galpao Do Brasil
Ranked #31 of 173 Restaurants in Saltillo
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Traditional Brazilian Rodizio Beef, pork, chicken, sausages , salads, Brazilian specialties , sweet and savory Pizzas
Reviewed 22 June 2016

So, I was in Saltillo on June, and I happen to be staying at a Hotel near by, so we decided to try this restaurant. It was a little confusing at first, as it was our first time there. So, for the benefit of the readers, this is a buffet... and a good one too.

They start you out with a salad, then the waiters walk around with different meat options and offer you (and offer you), and they never stop offering until you say you're good. They serve small portions on each offering, which you can always ask for more, but you never go on an empty plate with all the offerings going around.

There were so many meat options, so to simplify it... they were all great and delicious!

The place is clean and family friendly, spaces between tables were a bit narrow but not an issue, and waiters offered a great service.

Price was good, I suppose the value is relative to how much you can eat. Dessert and alcoholic drinks aren't included in the buffet, and since I didn't had any drinks (just lemonade), I couldn't comment on the price of them.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the food. Meat was well cooked buffet had lots to offer. Deserts were awesome! The service was excellent and definately would eat there again if I'm in the area on business.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Was a good buffet and food was delicious. The drinks are not refillable and we wished they were with all the salty food we ate! The atmosphere is very casual for being a higher end dining experience. I would have liked something a little more intimate.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Read the reviews, most were lackluster then decided to give it a go with medium expectations. I think the TA reviews for this place are pretty accurate, it's "OK" with an endless supply of various meats on a skewer being brought to your table. The ambiance is... well, there isn't any. The salad bar was fantastic, service was good, and the meats ranged from incredible to ~what is that?~ They do have multiple price levels for kids and adults.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

The real deal. I have been to Brazil a few times and this place is authentic, including the reasonable price. It was a great value for the money and the flavors were fantastic. I was there yesterday but it's my last night here so I will go back tonight for more. The wait staff all spoke a little English and were fast, friendly and always there when you need them. The value was so much better than the place across the street.