“Best SEAFOOD option in Saltillo”

Don Tiburcio Saltillo Norte
Ranked #26 of 219 Restaurants in Saltillo
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tacos de Mariscos estilo Baja Sur
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The food is excellent, tacos, tostadas, ceviches, shrimp cocktail etc...
excellent place, music and service!!! I enjoy myself every time i'm there. I recommend the "lencha" tostada and for dessert the cajeta "empanada" best dessert ever!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Ive been in Saltillo a few times and this particular visit I had time to explore away from the mainstream places and boy did I score! The place is nearby a nice subdivision and relatively close to the regional university campus on the north-north east side of town. The boulevard where it seats its loaded with nice pubs and bars and so there is a full bar here too. Their happy hour runs from 7-9pm and I had a dark Mexican beer(negra modelo), nice and cold. There was live music towards the end of my visit right after 9pm on a Tuesday. I ordered to the suggestion of the server, a special taco called 'Capulina' which comes fried and with a full flavor load! I also had a full size seafood soup (sopa de mariscos). This is the first soup Ive had that with a nice and complete mix of sea food, 'excellent hunt Carlos' I said to myself!
Prices are not bad, for a beer, the full size soup bowl and taco I paid less than $200 pesos, cheap for a seafood place w/live music. Did I mention the live music was perfect to go with the November weather on Saltillo( 50/55deg F)?? Yeah, bring a jacket if you'd like to seat outside. Ah, they also offer great tasting 'aguas frescas' from your choice of tamarind, horchata, Jamaica, etc.
Service was attentive but out of your way like I prefer it.
It was a shame that I did not have my wife with me, she would've loved the outside atmosphere and the chilly weather!
There is always a next time I guess...
Give yourself a chance to go off mainstream and mingle with the locals whenever you can, you will feel more at home and comfortable, in my opinion.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good food and service. Music was great and its perfect for hangovers because of the food and drinks they serve (clamatos)

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This place not only has your traditional seafood dishes that are a big hitbut also incorporates creative seafood tostadas (baked or fried corn tortilla) with a variety of seafood mixes live ceviche, shrimp or fish cocktail and even a garlic shrimp tostada !
You gotta go and try the tostadas and tacos ! Plus they have a spicy salsa bar where you can prepare your own tacos with different sauces ! Al gustooo

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

The food was good, they have some options a little more different from the usual. The taste was good. The only down side is the service took so long, we arrived at 1 pm, the place was not crowed but still it took more than 15 min to have the dish (cold dish) we order some flavored water and they brought a different flavor.
I totally recommend the place as long as you are not in a hurry. That's was my personal experience, a friend of mine told us usually they are not that slow.