“Great Meal”

Ranked #77 of 219 Restaurants in Saltillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Es un Restaurante-Bar con una cocina que enseña a comer mariscos de manera muy original y sencilla, combinándolo con un ambiente inigualable. En este concepto la especialidad son los tacos de mariscos y las bebidas en un espacio abierto creando un ambiente tipo playero, aunque sus innovadores platillos y especialidades han logrado fuerza y posicionamiento en el mercado.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The seafood was great. The wait staff was awesome. The place has a great feel. I had a shrimp cocktail and ceviche. Both of these items were great. My waiter sole very good English.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We came for lunch and sat on the patio sipping cold brews. They brought us octopus and marlin tacos; and quesitacos (the shell is made out of cheese). The food was so good and the staff was so nice, that we got an order of 6 quesitacos to go! Love this place!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a solid place, every time I'm in town and do lunch here at least once, food is very good, they have a big clientele, that's very important on a sea food restaurant, you want rotation! is nothing fancy, just a nice lunch place, waiter personnel are young so you may find them sometimes a little forgetful, the nice young lady who got our order, got it wrong, so if you are willing to let small things like that go then this place is OK for you.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere was pretty good ! Good service overall ..
It was my first time visiting and I had a good time .

Reviewed 16 May 2015

It's a great place to get some drinks but I was disappointed in the size of my tacos for what I was paying. I've gone to other places that serve the same tacos for the same price and they leave you stuffed. Here, I felt like it was an appetizer but either way, the place was great for drinks and the atmosphere was adequate.