“Good Atmosphere”

Ranked #77 of 219 Restaurants in Saltillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Es un Restaurante-Bar con una cocina que enseña a comer mariscos de manera muy original y sencilla, combinándolo con un ambiente inigualable. En este concepto la especialidad son los tacos de mariscos y las bebidas en un espacio abierto creando un ambiente tipo playero, aunque sus innovadores platillos y especialidades han logrado fuerza y posicionamiento en el mercado.
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere was pretty good ! Good service overall ..
It was my first time visiting and I had a good time .

Reviewed 16 May 2015

It's a great place to get some drinks but I was disappointed in the size of my tacos for what I was paying. I've gone to other places that serve the same tacos for the same price and they leave you stuffed. Here, I felt like it was an appetizer but either way, the place was great for drinks and the atmosphere was adequate.

Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

If you look for a casual place , elegant and for a good food this is the right place. The tacos with fish are tasty. Also if you like the beer try the "refillada" option beer (they continue to refill as you drink as your beer glass , at the same price of one).

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Loved this place on Wednesday nights. It turns into a club in the upstairs area... food was iffy, but mostly because I didn't know what I was ordering. What I liked tasted good but several dishes weren't what I was expecting and weren't to my tastes. However, someone less picky may have enjoyed them - I'm just not much on octopus.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Portions are a little small for the price for other than that this restaurant delivers on every plate.