My husband and I stayed here for our visit in Ciudad Juarez. We were concerned for many reasons based on what is heard from this city, but I definitely have to say that La Quinta made us feel very comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly from the moment we arrived until we left. We stayed for one week and would recommend it 100%. We really appreciated the complimentary breakfast and free transportation to our appointments. I also found it to be very secure, being that it is gated and security present all hours. We have to return in the near future and I will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mexico! Just 15 minutes south of El Paso, Texas, and the US Mexican Border, the Brand New La Quinta Inns & Suites Ciudad Juarez is ready to greet you with a warm friendly staff committed to excellence. Just 1/2 mile from the US Consulate, there are many attractions right near the hotel. From museums to shopping at the Plaza Juarez Mall, to dining at Figueria's Brazilian Steakhouse, McDonald's or Wendy's, there is something here for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your LQ Hotel by La Quinta Cd Juarez Near US Consulate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ciudad Juarez Hotel Ciudad Juarez
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ciudad Juarez
- Ciudad Juarez La Quinta