All reviews hotel is situated rooms are clean take care business renovation pillows lounge ciudad security
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed Christmas eve and I was surprised at how well kept the hotel is. Very modern, clean and confortable. The staff is very friendly, included free wifi and breakfast. The room service was delicious and super fast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had not been to the Hotel Lucerna in some time. I was hoping it would be as nice as it was a few years back. I was pleasantly surprised as it is even nicer than I recall it.

First, the service, from the front desk staff to the hotel operator is great. If you don't speak Spanish, don't worry, their English is great. They know the area very well and can direct you to shopping and great eateries. If you need something they will take care of it for you. I was so comfortable I did not want to leave.

The hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms are clean and the beds are super comfortable. The Wi Fi is great and I love watching Spanish channels on a nice TV. The pool is spectacular and you will just love it.

The hotel can be used for special occasions or just a fun trip to Juarez. It is quite romantic and at the same time wonderful for families. The food at the hotel is just great. They have the best selection.

You really will love the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez. Have the best time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Everyone always worries about mexico however this place.I felt safe just like your hotels in United States.The staff was very nice,helpful and courteous.Very good variety for the breakfast buffet.Clean rooms nice and modern very very good wifi.I mean I had to go online to do homework and no buffering.Close to many places to where you can go out to eat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Miriam D
Pedro S, CM at Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear guest: We thank you your opinion, it is very important for us this feedback. We hope to have the opportunity of hosting you in this your Home Lucerna Juárez. Regards!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We live in New Mexico and went to Cd Juarez frequently back in the day. After the crime started escalating, we stopped going. After speaking with some of the locals, we decided to take a weekend adventure and Hotel Lucerna was recommended. It was easy to drive to after the traffic jam on the border was over (not sure what was going on there) . The staff were friendly and welcoming, referring us to our free parking site and delivering our luggage to our room immediately after check in. There is free bottled water in the rooms and they were very clean . TV cable service included some English channels including HBO. We did not order room service but when we called for ice it was delivered in minutes. The restaurant was a little pricey for Juarez, but good food with several choices. I would advise the breakfast plan. Lots of tasty options there. The pool is not heated so too chilly to swim in April but there is a small hot tub and the area is quaint and friendly. I had to adjust the "Made in America" toilet a couple of times to keep it from running all night, but these are just First World problems, right? The one thing I would change is the way I booked the room. I went through Hotels.com to get the credit and ended up paying almost double the price with taxes and fees. If I would have booked directly with the hotel, I would have saved at least $50. I didn't realize this until I submitted my payment information and since I booked the same day as the trip, they could not change or cancel the reservation. Oh well, still a nice adventure and glad to feel safe and enjoy Juarez again!

Room Tip: Rooms have balconies, get a high floor for a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lisacnm
Pedro S, Community Manager at Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear guest: We thank you your opinion, it is very important for us this feedback. We hope to have the opportunity of hosting you in this your Home Lucerna Juarez. Regards!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I love everything. I planned a romantic get away and Lucerna exepted the challenge. From the bartender making the best drinks and giving us the best entertainment suggestions for fun evening in Juarez to the morning buffet. I love the bellhops they were so cute in helping me give directions to my romantic interest. Yes I highly recommend.

The only thing is fix the directions to hotel on the web site it took me to another hotel on the GPS. Thanks to the lovely receptionist she guieded me to hotel. All in all best hotel ever

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Pedro S, Community Manager at Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017