All reviews indoor pool spacious rooms great hotel recommend this hotel store enrique tx news mall internet receptionist bridge cleanliness
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I loved how the room was very spacious, clean and with comfortable beds. Front desk staff is very rude and uninformed about their reservations. I booked online to speed up my check in process but when i arrived I still had to do all the check in process again. It needs more towels and washcloths in bathroom.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor E, General Manager at iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The only problem TV did not work,it kept blinking and was turning on and off on its own. We like to stay at this hotel due to excellent location. What I don’t like is that they give priority for people who pay cash rather of people who reserve online thru 3rd Party vendor.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor E, General Manager at iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you Luis for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The rooms look dated and worn out. The walls around the tub are peeling and cracked. The carpet is dirty. The connecting door at the bottom has a big gap, it is not a double door, I could here like if it was next to me, the alarm of the the next room 202 that kept me up. I requested a QUITE ROOM, and they gave me the worst one ever, in spite that I told the front desk clerk that was unlikely that was quite because was facing the inside patio above their restaurant. He assured me that they never had anything going on late night. For may bad luck, on Tuesday 19 and Thursday 21, the hotel had 2 events, and the member of these groups came at the restaurant to laugh, talked, shout etc. and on top, the carts that clean the event room made a loud noise when moved over the tile floor, in one word I COULD NOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF IT.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor E, General Manager at iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was unsure of making an online reservation but i was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is well worth the price. Super friendly staff. The facilities are top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor E, General Manager at iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you Daniel, we are pleased to know that you enjoy our facilities . We hope to return soon will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Enrique at reception tends to think he owns the hotel and wouldn't let me in at 2pm. He was stubborn about waiting till 3pm. After a short conversation with another receptionist, she finally did let me into the room.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor E, General Manager at iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017