“Learn to surf with Mario and crew” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mario Surf School

Mario Surf School
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Todos Santos
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating, healthy and natural experiences available. At Mario Surf School we can provide you with the best quality surf instruction, customized to your level of skill to reach your surfing goals!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
“Learn to surf with Mario and crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

I had a great week with Mario and his instructors. I took a daily lesson
for five days and they had me catching small waves by the third or
fourth day. I highly recommend going several days in a row and taking
a lesson each day.

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Mario put me on the waves!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Mario and his instructors Luiz and Chuy did a great job. In three days they had me standing up and riding down the waves in a pretty big surf at Cerritos. They took their time, gave me great one-on-one instruction (in english!) and provided top of the line equipment. I can't wait for next year!

Visited February 2012
Larkspur, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“surfs up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Mario is fantastic, he gives you extra confindance as well as his expertise. I was standing the first lesson.

Visited January 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surfing with Mario”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I decided we wanted to do a little surfing while we were staying at Rancho Pescadero. We set it all up thru the resort, very easy. We were picked up by Mario, avery cool and laid back guy. We did the beach instruction and then we were in the water surfing!

Mario's instructors, Chewy and Luis, were great and made the experience easy and fun. If you want some outstanding instruction, laid back environment and a lot of fun, then Mario is the guy to see!!!!!!

Visited December 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

Mario himself came to pick my husband and I up from the Rancharo Pescadero ( also wonderful), we took a short car ride to the beach where little waves were lapping in the surf. We were than greeted by Chewy and Luis, Marios instructors. We were given wet suits to wear and began our "on beach" instruction. Once they saw we were comfortable we were taken into the waves. My husband got up on his first try, me on my third! It was great! We both continued to do great for the rest of our lesson! We will defiantly use Mario Surf School again! On a side note; there was another company there giving lessons and I was close to a young man who was just getting pummeled by the waves with little help from his instructor.

1 Thank Shields21