All reviews welcome margaritas crows nest fire pit beach palapa glass staircase every morning agave room magical wedding resident turtle hot tub great hosts two story rooftop deck magical place ocean breeze delicious margaritas little details
Reviewed 15 May 2018

If you are looking for an absolutely perfect Mexican getaway, then look no further than Villa Santa Cruz! I cannot begin to explain the sheer awesomeness of this property and the wonderful family that owns it. My husband and I were fortunate enough to choose this fabulous location for our wedding venue and all we can say is WOW!!!!

Jessica & Matt were so helpful and super responsive whenever we emailed with questions leading up to the wedding day and they made sure that everything was perfect upon our arrival. They worked with our vendors and wedding planners with ease, making the flow of the wedding & event leading up to it so easy.

The design & decor of the Villa gives all the medieval-Mexican vibes you could ever dream of, and the little details are done to perfection. Gas burning lanterns in the foyer?! Yes please. And the resident turtle, Owen, is a bonus along with Jessica & Matt's dogs that stroll around the property from time to time ;)

Each room is expertly designed for maximum comfort & relaxation. They each have their own private balcony and full bathroom! Beds are mega-comfy and let me tell you: being able to wake up and see the ocean from your bed is just about the best thing in the world.

Did I mention the rooftop patio and gas fire pit!?! Hands down best place to watch a sunset over the gorgeous grounds & pool. And the rooftop skylight that opens up to cool down the house is insanely awesome!

The grounds keepers were so friendly and kept the pool and surrounding areas immaculate during our stay. The housekeepers were the sweetest and did a fabulous job of keeping the Villa nice & tidy for us!

Also, it was super convenient that they have another home on the property for rent: Casa Tres Palmas. My family stayed there and my husband's family stayed in the Villa with us and it worked out perfectly!

I could go on & on about this Villa, but truthfully you just have to go experience it for yourself. If you're going to Todos Santos, you simply must stay at Villa Santa Cruz. I've never been anywhere like this in the world and I can't wait to go back!!!!

Thank you Matt & Jessica for everything! :)

Room Tip: All rooms are incredible! We stayed in 'Agave' which was the largest and had a view of the ocean and pool :)
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited for a little over a week and truly wished we could stay forever. We immediately fell in love with Villa Santa Cruz, Matt and Jessica the innkeepers and the town of Todos Santos. Every detail was looked after so that we wanted for nothing. This was truly like a second honeymoon for us.

The Villa is simply amazing and it's proximity to town is welcomed for exploring and wonderful dinners.

Matt's experience and knowledge of the area is also a huge help because we now are exploring retiring to the area. We love it that much.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime experience and stay at Villa Santa Cruz with wonderful hosts Jessica and Matt. Everything was fantastic--the room, the pool, the breakfast and the Villa is a dream. Matt and Jessica made us feel like part of the family and were the most gracious hosts. We hope to return for another fabulous stay!

1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This place looked amazing online and we took a gamble booked our 1 week in Baja around the only available nights that they had. We arrived in time to view some whales traveling up the coast, visible from the palapa. The fresh margaritas and morning breakfasts were delicious. We were traveling with our 14 month old and were able to enjoy the gorgeous evenings under the stars on the rooftop patio around the fire pit (in range of the monitor). The pool was warm and clean. Our child loved watching and feeding the resident turtle Owen in the lobby. We opted for a lunch at the Villa one day and were treated to a fresh salad and delicious tamales. The property is meticulously maintained. We would love to go back to this hidden gem.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This was our second time visiting Villa Santa Cruz. Matt and Jessica are the most awesome hosts, event planners, tour guides and margarita makers! The Villa is an extremely special and magical place. Our family will always have fond memories. Highly recommend going during the winter months to see the whales breach right in front of the Villa.