All reviews great hosts fishing village nice pool dale units sea cortez town
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I were lucky to have been able to rent there for labor day weekend, due to a cancellation they had. BOBBIE and DALE are awesome people.. very friendly and kind. We can't express enough how beautiful the place is. Everything is very clean very well taken care off. The views are outstanding , the pool ( my daughters favorite of all times) is great. You must swim. It's so relaxing trust me you won't regret it . It has been one our best vacations we have taken. It is beautiful.. thanks again Bobbie and Dale for every single detail you take your time in. In and out of prooerties... we will be back...

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bobbie12341, Owner at Casa La Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Hi Rosie, thank you so much for your very kind words. We work at making Casa La Vida the best possible and are so glad you appreciated it. We truly enjoyed talking to you and your family. You have to return now as someone left a sweater! We look forward to your return and having more time with you! Thank you for choosing Casa La Vida!

Bobbie & Dale

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We had the pleasure of spending my birthday weekend at Casa la Vida. The location is easy to find , the view is spectacular. The pool area is beautiful, comfortable and immaculate. I really enjoyed the changing solar colored globes at night, it gives the place a magical touch as well as the fragrant jasmine shrubs. The hosts, Bobbie and Dale make you feel at home and treat you like family. The bed is super comfortable and the kitchen is adequate. The studio is absolutely spotless ( and I have a very critical eye..) not a spec of dust in sight. If you like San Felipe in July, Casa la Vida is perfect !!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We had an amazing and relaxing time, BOBBIE AND DALE ARE WONDERFULL HOST!, Their Home is super clean, spacious rooms with spectacular views. Kids enjoyed the pool and the whole family had lots of fun. We look forward on going back soon.
THANK YOU BOBBIE AND DALE.
THE LOPEZ

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Casa La Vida San Felipe – Desert Suite, May 19, 2016, one night. This is a beautiful oasis in the desert, tranquil and quiet. Lovely home with very hospitable hosts. There are A few steps to the suites, which may be a consideration if one has bad knees. It was nice to have the kitchen available. Fantastic views, great pool, nicely maintained and well appointed suite. The queen bed and pillows were SOOOO soft, so welcome after a long drive. Nice quiet place to sleep. The wifi signal in the suite was sufficient for our needs. Bobbie was very helpful with info on ATM and grocery locations, restaurant recommendations and local directions. Definitely a nice place from which to start our Baja road trip. Thank you, Bobbie and Dale!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bobbie12341, Owner at Casa La Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Thank you so very much for your nice words. It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope the rest of your travels went well. We look forward to you visiting again on another trip through Baja! Take care.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was pleased to find how absolutely clean and well kept Casa La Vida was. I found the owner's exceptionally accommodating and helpful. I was happily surprised they offered free golf at the local course! The rooms were nice; modern; clean; and the views simply outstanding! For my family and I, a MUST go back!

Room tip: All the rooms have outstanding view of the Sea of Cortez
Date of stay: March 2016