All reviews great hosts fishing village nice pool units sea cortez town
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Casa La Vida was amazing! My buddy and I were exploring Baja on motorbikes, and stopped here for a (comparatively) luxurious night in San Felipe! Bobby and her husband couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming, and their place is terrific: small and private, cold a.c. and spotless suites, and a perfect pool area overlooking the water! We'll be back for sure! :) Jonathan.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 693jkp
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Let me first start off by saying WOW! What an incredible find. Bobbie was the sweetest ever, we got there and she had some cupcakes for us, gave us maps to all the areas, told us which restaurants to go to, which beaches were the nicest and just super friendly. Let me say that the pics don't do this place any justice. It was a super amazing one bedroom, clean living room, clean bedroom, wifi, directtv, fridge and just an amazing apartment. It blew my expectations out of the water. I was worried because there were no pics of the rooms, but when I saw them I was like DAMN!!! Very nice. I kept getting the run around from other renters about location, trust me this is right in town about 4 min drive from downtown san felipe, while other people renting you apartment here will say its close and be 15 min away. Just an FYI that this place is literally in San Felipe not adjacent. At any rate, can't wait to come back and I will definitely be staying here with Bobbie! WONDERFUL!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We were looking for a place to stay in San Felipe and were very fortunately to find out Casa La Vida was available. Our stay was wonderful and the two suites we rented had everything we could have wished for. These were extremely clean and promote a relaxing atmosphere. Bobby and Dale showed us a high level of hospitality and made us feel at home. The swimming pool was impeccable and the view to the Sea of Cortez is magnificent. We are looking forward to another stay at Casa la Vida.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015

If you are looking for a great place to relax in San Felipe, this is it! I researched online and could not find a better place than this. We actually changed the dates of our trip so we could stay here, and once we got there we knew we had made the right decision! The suites were impeccably clean, nicely decorated and had everything we could need. The pool was amazing. And we always felt good knowing that we could go to Bobby and Dale for any advice or questions. They are wonderful people and gracious hosts. We hope we can go back there again soon!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bobbie12341, Owner at Casa La Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

It was such a pleasure to meet all of you! We enjoyed your time here and look forward to a return visit from all of you. Thank you for your kind words. We will continue to work hard at making Casa La Vida the best in San Felipe!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We needed a getaway and after 3 days we were transformed! The drive there is magnificently scenic, too. Our apartment suite was very roomy- we had the larger center one. Nice views of pool and sea. Our hosts were fantastic and we took them up on the offer for a round of 18 hole golf with cart, even used their clubs and cooler. The are very fun and helpful. ( I forgot my passport and had it fedex'd to the border to their PO box as per her suggestion over the phone which saved me a huge hassle). The walk to the beach and the beach itself are not nice- stay on site and enjoy! They told us of a beach just a bit south of their where we enjoyed some nice snorkeling. Wish we had stayed a day longer!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed our property and the golf course!
We look forward to a return visit when you get a chance!