“What a great find!”

Ranked #94 of 174 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 26 March 2016

On all counts this was an excellent experience, the food was top quality, the service perfectly timed to our leisurely meal and conversation, the sunset view inspiring and the price a pleasant surprise for the quality of the meal. I was pleased that the atmosphere was quiet and unhurried. Chef Jonny came out for a chat, and made great recommendations for our meal. Our waiter was attentive and let us linger with our conversation. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We stop here every time we pass through Primo Tapia on our way to or from Ensenada. Julio, the bartender, is such a great guy and makes an amazing margarita with fresh citrus. Their Mexican beer selection is awesome which I enjoy. We always play a game of pool and try to catch the sunset if timing is right - the view from the back porch is amazing. We haven't eaten here so I cannot comment on the food but if you like dive bars, make sure to stop in!

1  Thank BocaRojaWineTours
Reviewed 25 September 2015

expensive menu for pub grub - looked at the menu and was shocked !! no wonder staff wanted me to buy some food !1

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We stopped here for breakfast while in Rosarito last week.
It was so good we stopped there again the next morning.
Chef Johnny is an excellent cook. He came put the second day thanked us for coming back and took our order. After our meal he came and chatted with us for a bit. He puts love into the dishes and has a sense of pride for his craft. He only uses fresh ingredients. Where else could you get breakfast from a classically trained chef who has cooked for 3 Mexican presidents......all for $6 or less a dish?
Fresh squeezed orange juice, real ice cream shakes, flavorful perfectly cooked food. As for service pace I appreciate the culture as its a slower pace which reminds you to be in the moment and take time to enjoy life. As far as I am concerned this is a must stop in Rosarito.

1  Thank Nursegurl
Reviewed 15 May 2015

The map for this is wrong. It really is a drag to drive all over trying to find a place that is on the wrong place on the map. When I finally did find it the food was bad and the service was very very slow. I don't recommend this place.