“Love Rene!”

Baja Peninsula Adventure
Ranked #12 of 26 Tours in Loreto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a locally owned company offering guided Hobie kayak fishing, panga sport fishing, island snorkel/swim day trips, and seasonal whale watching.
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Rene in Loreto is top-notch! She helped us arrange our recent vacation to Loreto and kept in touch with us the entire visit to offer her help and advise. She fished with me one day and we had another wonderful day with Paco on a Coronado Island visit and picnic.

We found a new good friend in Loreto and would highly recommend her and her company. Thanks Rene.

1  Thank Mike V
in 3 reviews
"cortez"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We called Rene on Tuesday to set up a fishing trip and she had everything arranged for us to go fishing on Thursday. She set us up with Paco who was the guide and he was very friendly/helpful/knowledgeable. Rene was great at answering our questions and giving us information about fishing and just things to do in Loreto. Best price we found for fishing was through her and would definitely use them again when we return. Paco filleted our six yellow tail fish and froze them for us to take home. The next day Rene brought them to our place of stay. Service was amazing and very friendly over all. We highly recommend them!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We used Baja Peninsula Adventure in Loreto 2 times during our visit to Mexico. One day was an island tour. The next day was fishing. Both days were excellent. The boat was in excellent condition. Captain Paco took us on the island tour with our wife's and we all enjoyed the day. My highlight was at the sand bar relaxing in the water. The next day Captain Salvador took us fishing. The fishing equipment he had was good and we had an excellent day fishing. I have been fishing in Loreto in the past. I will use Rene and Salvador on my next trip to Loreto.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I went out for an island cruise with Rene and Capitan Paco which was picture perfect. As we had already been to Coronados this time in Loreto they customized our trip to see a different tranquil bay on Carmen. On the way Capitan Paco kept his eyes open for interesting sea life and we came across a pod of dolphins that swam right next to us in the clear water - one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. You could see them perfectly swimming under the water. We had a wonderful time swimming in the warm water, taking a stroll on the beach and our lunch was wonderful. Rene and Paco made sure our day was one to remember. So if you want to go out for an island tour or head out fishing Baja Peninsula Adventure will take care of you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My visit to Loreto again has been the most amazing adventure. I think the highlight of my stay has been the Panga boat trip with El Capitan Paco and Rene. Paco is an excellent captain and knew where to take us to see the dolphin. We ended up anchoring on a beach on Isla Carmen where we swam, ate had refreshments and just relaxed. Our lunch was great, provided for us by Rene. I would recommend booking a trip with Baja Peninsula Adventures to anyone looking for a perfect day on the Sea of Cortez! Thank you Rene and El Capitan Paco!