See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch while riding the dirt road along the coast on a rented quad from Los Barilles. Club sandwiches were pretty dang good. 2 sandwiches, 2 waters and a beer came to $33.00 US. Not the best deal in Baha, but not as disappointing as some meals we have had in Cabo San Lucas in the past. The view from the restaurant is breathtaking.
We got a tour of one of their villa suites ($178 a night). We were very impressed. Huge bathroom, king bed, and you can see the ocean from your bed, the couch, or the deck. We were told they offer free breakfast and free snorkeling gear. Not sure how true that it is based on past reviewers..

We definitely plan to stay a week next year.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leif B
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I don't usually write many reviews as I think TA has gone downhill and is trying to be something it is not, and finding a professional is a much better way to get travel advice, but every once in awhile I still fell compelled to leave my two cents. The rooms, are large, well appointed, clean and comfortable. Excellent service, seriously everything I asked, they couldn't go out of their way fast enough to be helpful. The porch was a magnificent spot to watch the waves, and relax reading a book. The beach (although it still had some debris from the recent storms), was beautiful with amazing snorkeling. And, despite the recent storms, very clean. I often find large amounts of trash in and under the water around large resorts, but not here. What it is not, a large resort with an entertainment staff. It is not close to town, but if you are looking for a 5 Star location at a 3 Star price, then this is the place for you. Out of the tourist zone - OH MY? Is it safe? Yes, I was traveling alone, and felt very safe.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KateVehoo
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Took my boyfriend for his birthday. Off the beaten path but what a beautiful drive on a dirt road along the ocean. If you love privacy and beauty then you have to come here. Food and service was excellent. Sandra the manager and her staff could not have been nicer. Can't wait to go back very soon. The water was so beautiful it reminded me of the Bahamas. Great snorkeling. We brought our own kayak. Manta rays, dolphins and whales you can see from anywhere on the property including our patio. LOVE IT!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

If you need a place where peace and quiet is what you need, then look at this place. Clean,spacious,and everyone is nice and helpful. In October you have the place practically to yourself. The place is nicely hidden. A perfect place to enjoy the views. The fishing is unbelievable! Although still practice conservation when fishing and/or spearfishing so the fish will be around for generations to come.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The food was excellent and people make you feel at home. We will love to go back on another holiday.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple