I stayed here for three nights during a scuba diving trip. I would return.
- email communications in advance was good
- price was acceptable for the Los Cabos region
- location was very convenient - across the street from dock where dive boat picks up, minutes walk to affordable authentic Mexican food, Malecon boardwalk for strolling and five minute walk to Aguila bus terminal since I took bus to San Jose del Cabo
- free bottle water provided
- two minute walk to Oxxo convenience store
- relatively quiet room in back given right on busy road
- no breakfast
- wifi was spotty in my room, had to come outside to center terrace area for better reception
- no prices available on any travel websites like Expedia
Despite these few cons, I would stay here again if I came back for diving in La Paz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Posada de La Mision Hotel, you will find a combination of comfort and tradition, every day will take care of your stay and carry an indelible memory of Mexico. Hotel Posada de La Mision offers the best location to enjoy the city of La Paz and the view of its large boardwalk, we're a few blocks from the Kiosk seawall, the municipal pier and the shopping area where you can find beautiful handcrafts. ... more less