“Nice ambience, pretty ocean view & delicious food”
Review of Casa Magnolia

Casa Magnolia
Ranked #45 of 394 Restaurants in Ensenada
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Description: Casa Magnolia will become your favorite place to share special moments, We are waiting for you!
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Five of us went out together for the evening meal, upon the recommendation of friends. They started us with tender bread & real butter, then brought us a fresh & delicious Caesar Salad & then our main dish. I ordered the Garlic Tuna & I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for my choice! Oh my goodness, it was AMAZING! The portion of meat was good, but the rice and veggie portions were small. I ordered extra veggies, so my portion was good sized. My spouse ordered garlic prawns with a side of French fries (LARGE portion!), one ordered bacon wrapped prawns, another ordered another type of prawn and our other friend ordered a fish dish. Everyone was happy with their choice, but my spouse liked my garlic tuna better than his garlic prawns. When we were deciding what to order, I told him that I had to order the tuna, because earlier that summer I had gone out to eat with a girlfriend and she ordered the tuna and I ordered something else and when I tried her tuna I totally regretted my choice. He told me that tuna tends to be strong and fishy. I told him that had been my opinion, prior to trying my girlfriend's dish, at a different restaurant, and that I was willing to take the chance on this restaurant, in hopes that it would be as good as what my girlfriend had had. The tuna steak did not disappoint; it was fabulous! The staff were very attentive. The prices were mid to high range and the food was fresh and delicious. When we were walking up the sidewalk, from the huge parking lot, I peeked in the kitchen and it was spotless. This restaurant did not disappoint; I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I met a client for lunch at Casa Magnolia recently for a lunch meeting and was impressed by the very nice view of the Pacific and the very efficient staff. We were warmly received and welcomed at the front entrance and escorted to a nice view table. The service was great but the food was just average. The location and ample parking in the rear makes this restaurant a nice rendezvous spot for evening cocktails......

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Great food & staff. Look out over the ocean & harbor. Close to malecón. Along the main drag.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

This is one of the newer restaurants in Ensenada, and it gets a lot of hype. Has a nice view of the ocean, but in the evening, the direct sun is a bit much. Hubby ordered a fish type dish, and I a steak type dish, cannot even remember what we ordered as it was not memorable.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I've had dinner and lunch there - the view is spectacular and the food very good. Decent prices and a varied menu.