“A Favorite Place”
Review of Da Toni

Da Toni
Ranked #40 of 396 Restaurants in Ensenada
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Everything here is fantastic. Believe me - it just is. The clams are my favorite thing. Spice and addictive. I crave them. But there isn't a loser anywhereon this menu.

This is a small place. Romantic and pretty. I wouldn't suggest bringing kids - more of a date kinda place. Small and intimate - good local wine and great prices. For a restaurant of the caliber - fine dining - the prices are really more than fair.

All the food is made in house and the care and consistency is amazing. It's always great, and Tony, the chef-owner always makes sure everything runs smoothly. It's our favorite place.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

It's italian food without the pizzas :(, the pepper steak was awesome and even though the place is small its really nice.
I didn't have a rude attention as I have heard, but I did see how he had preference attention with others, like to other diners he give them some appetizers (free) and other details :/

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We ate their with friends and my wife and I had pastas that were OK but not as great as I expected. The ambiance is excellent and the owner is a very nice and personable person.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I'm Italian and, believe me, it looked (or better, tasted) like I was at home. Amazing food, I ordered tagliolini with truffle. Toni told me I was going to eat better than at home. He was right. Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Quaint and unexpected Italian restaurant in Ensenada. Nice euro-cafe ambiance. Friendly owner. My tartufo tagliarini were a bit dry and hard to eat as they had almost no sauce and dried up together. (Aqua di cottura?...magari ancora un po' di panna?) Friend's lasagne was very good. Desserts excellent.
Overall, go. But not quite Italy. Mi dispiace.