“A Hidden Gem at the mountain”
Review of Malva

Malva
Reserve with OpenTable
Malva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 395 Restaurants in Ensenada
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 53
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: we put the table in to the farm to offer the best products from the property with our personal touch and our best aproach to the Baja food scenario.
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Had a business dinner at this restaurant and they serve very delicious fine dining food. Each time the food that was served was a surprise to us. The house wine made by the chef was good too and place is so romantic.

1  Thank MaryGoh

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about Malva. We went for lunch on a Sunday with a group of 9. We all did the chef's tasting menu and every single one of us was impressed. The creative dishes using local Baja ingredients did not disappoint. Chef Roberto was an absolute pleasure as well, talking to all of us, explaining the dishes and making sure we were all enjoying our experience. If you are in the Valle, Malva is a must! We cannot wait to get back down there! Do yourself a favor, and go experience Malva!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

a hidden gem in Baja. A unique restaurant located on a winery. Great service, wine and the chef Roberto is amazing! Trust me - you will leave happy, full and with wine!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

When you read about Valle de Guadalupe's fine dinning, you read about Laja, Corazón de Piedra or Deckman's but what you should read is about Malva. It's a hidden gem in the valley in my opinion, unlike the other three that I mention (overpriced and presumptuous), you get extraordinary cuisine at a great price. My personal favorite were the cannoli lamb and the bonito tostadas. You go to heaven and back! We also tried amazing ice-creams and creme brûlée which were extraordinary... This place is a must for lunch or dinner and you won't be disappointed. I am attaching photos so you get a glimpse of their amazing dishes!

2  Thank bik0zita
Reviewed 25 April 2016

It is in a lovely location close to the beginning of the Guadalupe Valley, and the service it polite and professional. The food was excellent but small portions, and some of my party said they had to go home and eat.
I would recommend trying the place as it has some very tasty and unusual things on the menu.

1  Thank Scotfrey
Roberto A, Propietario at Malva, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thanks for your visit And sorry for the inconvenient, candidato you tell me about the small portions? Which dishes did you order? I would love to put an eye ON that inmediatly. thanks