“Get away from the downtown croud ”

Terra Noble Restaurante
Ranked #48 of 396 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I found this place after doing a search for a good place to eat with a view. It showed up in the top 5. I can't imagine a better place.

The entry is deceptive as there is A LOT of construction going on. But once in you get the feeling of a high quality experience. The staff is great, prices are great and the food was unmatched. My wife said it was the best ceviche she has ever had, and my steak tacos were unreal. The had higher quality main entries, but to be honest, we were looking for a simple meal with beer. We got that and more.

As far as the views, check out the pictures.

1  Thank Hugo S

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I had heard about this place and was impressed by the reviews. I was put off by the entrance as I thought it would nicer. The interior is not that bad. The outside is so-so but it is nice and good view of the coast. They clearly are more concerned with affordable costs and good food. We went for breakfast. We had the chilaquiles with steak and eggs, not specifically on the menu, but they had no problem accommodating. Delicious food. The service was good and reasonably fast as the place is popular and there was a good amount of customers. The food, cost, view and service makes it a 5 in my book.

Thank Alexandre Esteb... R
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Quiet restaurant right on the ocean, Mexican breakfast very tasty, the service was good and friendly. I would recommend.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The food here was excellent! It was a party of 9 and we ordered several appetizers each one unique and delicious! And the main course got better!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Beautiful place, excellent service and delicious food. Worth every cent and even thought the take their time making food and serving it, it was really nice.