All reviews great hotel front desk valet lobby tv
Reviewed 3 August 2018

My husband and I had booked a 3 night stay for a family member’s wedding. Unfortunately, we were unable to make the wedding as my husband was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with a severe infection the morning of our scheduled stay. I know their policy requires a 24 hour notice of cancellation, but a little compassion would have been nice. We were billed for 2 of the 3 nights. On the bright side, we escaped the food poisoning suffered by about 30-40 wedding guests who ate food served by the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane W
Mary Sol R, Community Manager at Torre Lucerna Hotel Ensenada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Diane

It´s very desappointing that the wedding we had this last weekend wasn´t friendly with your experienced in our hotel. We didn´t know about this mess, we will looking foward to work with this problem. Thank you for letting us know about this terrible situation and thank you very much for your time .

Reviewed 31 July 2018

great weekend spot. nice restaurant with a good menu, but the best part is the great bar.
underground parking with lots of security.
room are modern, clean and all with a view of Ensenada Bay.
Lobby has a nice Mexico vibe.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear guest,
It is a pleasure to serve you!

We have read you with great attention and emotion when listening to beautiful words from our hotel, since every detail was thought of generating those feelings.

We hope to see you again in Ensenada: thanks for your preference!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Since we got there it was a hot mess!
But the worst experience began when they started a 3day wedding with loud music, banda and aggressive people with guns, ops, We mean “bodyguards”... not a good deal for a hotel that states to be 5STARS and charges like 5 diamonds!! The “bodyguards” took over the swimming pool by not letting us pass cause it was “a private event” then, showed their gun, discretely! The music was loud for at least 6hours, Mexicans are known to love “banda” the loudest of all bands! We are
Very, VERY dissapointed of this hotel which is nicely decorated but very UNSAFE, safety should be first. Not to mention all the mal functions it has!

We’ve heard that the KABANDES are the owners, it is sad to know they colaborate with “narcos”, can’t imagine people working there under having to “deal” with this mess, pressure and stress. We do not support bussinesses like these. Our family and friends will be aware to never stay there! Way to go Lucerna! Nice reputation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Anonymous H
Mary Sol R, Community Manager at Torre Lucerna Hotel Ensenada, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest

Reviewed 11 July 2018

It's a brand new hotel with a very nice room setup. I stayed in an ocean-view room, and the view was great. The TV was big and had lots of channels. The brunch had a nice variety, and the service was excellent. Most of the employees were very friendly and professional. Now the bad things: the check-in took a long time; The FD clerks seem inexperienced. The phone in the room was not connected to the FD, so I had to go to the FD every time I had a question or an issue. I had no Wifi in the room. They were always out of pool towels. Most electrical outlets in the rooms did not work. Lastly, I think a valet driver scraped the side of my rear bumper while parking. I noticed the scrape as I was leaving on the last day. No big deal, since my car has other scrapes. I just won't take my new car to that hotel. Overall, not bad for the price I paid. It is a nice hotel, no doubt, but they do need to work on the details.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your time to write us your complete Experience:
For one side, we´re so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and the other side, we need to work with all your details.

Your opinion are very important to us, becouse we can work with it and improve our service and Experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The property had just opened a month before our visit and was obviously still going through some teething issues. The design of public spaces and rooms is wonderful and worlds apart from other lucerna properties. Still some service issues, however I am certain that with some training this will be mastered. Wonderful concierge(Daniel) and valet team.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tambli
Mary Sol R, Community Manager at Torre Lucerna Hotel Ensenada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hello our friend!
It is a pleasure to serve you!

Thank you for your preference and stay!
We hope to see you back to Ensenada and that we continue to be your best option:
At the same time, we will take care of getting the mentioned details to the corresponding area.