“Seafood spectacular with charming service”
Review of Punta Morro

Punta Morro
Reserve with OpenTable
Punta Morro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 393 Restaurants in Ensenada
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Family dinner overlooking the sea. Our waiter (Ramon I recall?) was old school excellence and charm as he was brilliant with our daughters yet provided table service of the highest order. We had clam ceviche which was so "of the sea" it might put some people off, but it was a one-off and a real experience to try. We also had whitefish ceviche which was divine. Other courses were equally delicious, my daughters had garden linguine and flank steak which were superb. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

A very satisfactory experience, the atmosphere, the view, the service and the dishes that compete and exceed many other sites of the region

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

These was my second time going to this restaurant! Previously I had breakfast in this restaurant. A couple days I took my husband for dinner, it was so romantic! I had shrimp w/ bacon and cheese, it was so delicious!

1  Thank Aide A
Reviewed 15 April 2018

As recently as of April 15, 2018 I paid a visit to my long time eating location.
Having not been there for several weeks I was pleased to see all of my favorite waiters and head waiter (Daniel) were still present.
I observed they had now introduced a new new feature of BBQ, lamb, beef shank and special select sausage meats common to the Iberian peninsula.
However, I was appalled when I received my check today and noticed a 17% increase in the price of the buffet.
Regrettably the overall quality index of the buffet selection has not improved but 17% to cover the new feature is not a good business decision as competition in this segment is very price point sensitive.

1  Thank William R
Reviewed 3 April 2018

In a spectacular seaside setting, we nestled into our chairs to begin an exceptional dining experience with well-trained professional service and excellent cuisine.

A well-selected wine list with the best wines from the region.

Our group of four truly enjoyed everything we selected from Punta Morro's menu.

Highly recommended dining experience in Ensenada.