“Small little family place”
Review of Bahia

Bahia
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Selimiye
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 6
Description: Hi!! We (me and my mother) serve Bosnian breakfast,Bosnian pastry, Bosnian meatballs, our homemade pastas and gourmet burgers in our tiny garden. We are here to escape from Istanbul. We are here to meet new people (you!!) and serve my mom's cooking talents to our guests and share our experience about living in countryside of Turkey. hope to meet you!
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice garden hidden from the “busy” sea walk great staff and food, it’s run by a family and the food it’s always fresh and good

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, very friendly people. Right now while enjoying food, already discussing about our next visit.
Vegetarian selections are limited however quite delicious too.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We found this restaurant through your reviews, so thought we would give it a try, we were not disappointed. They seem to specialize in various burgers, not usually our choice of food but we gave them a try. Prepare to wait a while as everything is freshly prepared. When our meal arrived it was a large portion with chips and was delicious. The young man serving us was helpful and friendly, the food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I went there by looking at the comments here and I could easily say that this place deserve to be the best. Despite it is not at the seaside, the food here could take you wherever you dream of :) thumbs up!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

A family-run restaurant in a small garden in Selimiye. What you would expect normally was an ordinary lunch. However we were surprised with the taste of hamburgers and pasta.

I personally followed owner's suggestion and ate bahia burger with sour pineapple inside. You cannot find such a burger even in Istanbul.

My wife tried bosnak burget which was also delicious. Our doughter was more than happy with her pasta.

You must try bahia if you would have the chance to visit Selimiye.

1  Thank idilemredelal