“Great place to eat ”
Review of Zaika Restaurant

Zaika Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 21
Description: our restaurant ZAIKA is serving Indian, Thai , Seafood, Pizza and Pasta with professional chefs. we are working with 15 professional staff team and always try to serve our best for all guest. we are at tourist place therefore we serve multi cuisine .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 2nd time in Krabi, we have tried many restaurants however we keep coming back to Zaika. The staff are really friendly and the food is excellent. We will definitely be back.

Rakesh P, Manager at Zaika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guest
Thanks a lot for your visit & review. our great pleasure to serve you continuous 5 days. we remember your last year visit also. our team thankful to you for chosen us. we are very happy to see your review on tripadvisor. thanks for your positive words.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a nice vegetarian Indian meal with friendly and prompt service that did not rush us - will definitely come back.

Dear Valuable Guest

Thanks a lot for your visit & Review. our great pleasure that you like our efforts. thanks for your kind words regarding our restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the best indian food here.Butter chicken and jalfrezi with mushroom rice, was very delicious. If you want to have a good indian food do not hesitate! Come to Zaika. Staff is very kind too. Thank you for our dinner

Rakesh P, Manager at Zaika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thanks for your visit & review. our team obliged for your time & wonderful words. we hope your review will help to our new guest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A No Go!

I ordered pad thai for dinner and it had a bad smell when I started eating. I realized it were the p r a w n s that were s t i n k i n g...!

I should have trusted my gut feeling when I saw the place.. there were a few guys on the street catching people to sit there for dinner.. if it’s a good restaurant, they won’t stand there and chase you..

Also, they asked me if I wanted the pad thai spicy. I’ve spent 2,5 weeks in Hua Hin before coming to Ao Nang and tried pad thai in numerous places and it was never spicy. So not sure if it’s different in Krabi region or it’s Zaika trying to kill the bad flavor this way.. There were no nuts on the side either...

Not sure how they got a good rating on TripAdvisor.

Dear Valuable Guest
Very sad to know that your experience with us not happy. pad thai is most common dish in thailand you are correct its not spicy, some time few guest want to put chilly to make this spicy. we feel very sad about your words that we trying to kill you through food.
we are sure we earn our position through our good effort. very sad that you given 1 star & found nothing good in our restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the numerous Indian restaurant in Ao Nang. Large menu of Indian food , Thai food and pizzas. My vegetarian dish tasted pretty neutral: the vegetables were only a few diced carrots, peas and tined mushrooms bathed in a thick sauce with very little taste. Maybe I chose the wrong dish.
Small faux-pas : 2 grease stains on the tablecloth.
I know better Indian restaurants.